Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we're all trading pins on short timeframes but if you care to have a look at the FTSE's weekly bar, is this not the most massive pin bar ever? - over 500pts from top to bottom.

watching the EUR/GBP possible pin bar set up entry 0.87869 stop 0.88028 Limit 0.87385 R/R 3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-15 at 08.12.32.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-15 at 08.12.32.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 137
I got out of the trade early to make + 3 pips

1) the lines i orignially drew were incorrect so my risk reward was less than 1/1
2) it bounce off the diagnal support line and started to go against me

i think there are better trades out there so il keep looking!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-15 at 09.02.17.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-15 at 09.02.17.png
    141 KB · Views: 203
morning, hope everyone had a great weekend just back from hong kong a bit blarey eyed but scanning the markets myself, need to sort my levels

thanks to gelly and kingdom2008 seems like your having a bit of success with the system, well done

I got out of the trade early to make + 3 pips

1) the lines i orignially drew were incorrect so my risk reward was less than 1/1
2) it bounce off the diagnal support line and started to go against me

i think there are better trades out there so il keep looking!
Hi Kingdom, my chart similar to yours. Had to calc all pivots today, didn't like Livecharts etc.

Wrong chart

Attachments

• eurgbp.gif
    eurgbp.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
morning, hope everyone had a great weekend just back from hong kong a bit blarey eyed but scanning the markets myself, need to sort my levels

thanks to gelly and kingdom2008 seems like your having a bit of success with the system, well done
Good to have you back Pocrel, missed your advice :)

thanks gelly, the euro looks interesting to me here for a long, just abit worried we running into a heavy support level

Iv cancelled my order too the drop just invalidated the set up, not much else happening from what i can see how about you gelly?

cancelled EUR/USD order, wish i stayed in on my first trade this morning on the eur/gbp it has come in now, lack of discipline on my part...any way im off to work now
Good Luck guys

managed to have a bit of a sleep, just looking at the market and i fancy getting long either the s and p or dow on the hour close, nice pin bar forming off pivots

ws.gif