NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

We really could do with a definitive list of the exact strategy including all the 'extra' rules.

The basic idea as described by TRO is put forward as entering a trade depending on candle colour and the hitting of certain lines (00,25,50,75).

Perhaps we can make a list of other nuances of the system too.

What i am trying to point out is that this is not merely 'See GREEN, Go LONG, SEE PROFIT" as TRO puts forward in nearly all his posts.

For the record and for those of us lacking in 'common sense' as you very succinctly put it i think it would be a great idea to actually define this strategy a bit more.

Actually, IT IS!!

If that's all you do, you'll win.

All the other "nuances" are just that NUANCES. You do NOT need them to win.

Follow the simple rule:

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

Actually, IT IS!!

If that's all you do, you'll win.

All the other "nuances" are just that NUANCES. You do NOT need them to win.

Follow the simple rule:

SEE THE COLOR OF THE H1 CANDLE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT, AT THE LINES WITH PRICE ENDING IN 00, 25, 50 or 75

Thanks for clearing things up

My own method of trading would have allowed a re-entry above 1.2697 after the pullback and it broke again, but I'm trying to stick to only one entry per hour. Had I left the stop at b/e instead of taking profit at my target at 1.2697 then my 2nd half would still be running.

So here's another question TRO...if I manage to hold for the whole hour, should I use the entry points in the next hour for exit / adding to position?

Bunny

If you hold for the whole hour, then you are NOT SCALPING!

If the next candle is "with you" then you can ride it out.

If the next candle turns "against you" then exit.

Bunny, it seems like you are doing well. I wonder what the reason is YOU GET IT and some of the other don't.

Thank you.

I'm pretty sceptical of TRO's motives, but I think the entry on this trade is clear, and meets the rules as stated, the entry in on the penultimate bar which opens just above 6650, so at the time 6650 is crossed, the bar will be red !

Weather the trade would have been closed for a 5 pip scalp, or held, is something that cant really be established from retrospectively posted charts.

In fairness to TRO he's also pretty clear that until people gain experience they should restrict trades to once per bar, and not to chase the market

MY MOTIVES?

You must think I am trying to lure people into something?

Let's see, I have stated that this is all you need to be profitable. I have stated that you do NOT need indicators.

But I did post some of the indicators like the TRO MULTIMETER CANDLECOLOR( one I wrote ) and the SWEET SPOTS GOLD indicator ( that Markus wrote) for FREE because they do come in handy.

What could TRO's motive possibly be?

Oh yes, that's right, it must be the TRO donational indicators. I keep posting charts and people may want them.

IT'S A TRAP!!

That's right, Bunny, BEWARE THE RUMPLED ONE!! Because if you take some of those profits you're making and make a donation to his PayPal account, TRO just might send you over 300 indicators and other things via email. And that's really not a good deal for you at all.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS TRAP, PEOPLE! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

DO NOT TRADE THIS PROFITABLE METHOD unless, of course, you want to be profitable.

Bunny, it seems like you are doing well. I wonder what the reason is YOU GET IT and some of the other don't.

Thank you.

I think you have withheld information from the rest of us and have secretly given more information to Bunnygirl!

Or maybe you ARE Bunnygirl, using the alter-ego as an attempt to market your systems.

:devilish: I will sell you the indacators that I showed to Bunnygirl for *inhales sharply* ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! :devilish:

or something........

.......errrr...........

sorry... Slightly off topic.

what I meant to say was: Great thread :) I'm really enjoying it and planning to look a little deeper into it. I'm not an indicator fan, and am naturally drawn to price-based systems.

wj6m49.gif

Ok, here's another charts with all those sneaky TRO DONATIONAL INDICATORS ON IT.

But forget the indicators. That Green line is the high of the day. Look to the left and notice where it STOPPED!!

See you could have seen this when the price line was there.

YOU DON'T NEED INDICATORS TO DO THIS.

I think you have withheld information from the rest of us and have secretly given more information to Bunnygirl!

All I have done today is to trade exactly as TRO has suggested, taking the 00, 025, 075, lines. I posted in realtime because somebody asked to see it done live.

Or maybe you ARE Bunnygirl, using the alter-ego as an attempt to market your systems.

If TRO was trying to market his system then why would he have gone to the lenghts he has to show everyone how this method works and indeed not to even use indicators???

:devilish: I will sell you the indacators that I showed to Bunnygirl for *inhales sharply* ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! :devilish:

or something........

.......errrr...........

I like simple systems, so I spent the weekend reading this thread from the start, and traded it today for the first time. All I know about the system is what I have read here, maybe I'm finding it easier because it's all fresh in my mind?

what I meant to say was: Great thread :) I'm really enjoying it and planning to look a little deeper into it. I'm not an indicator fan, and am naturally drawn to price-based systems.

I am a moving average and fibonacci addict.!

Bunny

Last edited:

or something........

.......errrr...........

Yes, those are very cryptic instructions. You need the SECRET DECODER RING!

v4xdep.jpg

And the BUY ZONE instructions for equities are equally as cryptic!!

If stock gaps down, look for long entry.

If stock gaps up, look for short entry.

Green candle at open +.10 go long

Red candle at open - .10 go short

Only trade "Cows".

2r77w3c.jpg

If you can NOT see that the "STOP" is built in then this system is NOT for you.

it would be interesting to see the statistics of the 00 trades.

it occurred to me that Sup/Res afficionados may regard round numbers as strong Suppport and Resistance, and unlikely to break first time, most of the time.

and with a small sample of 1 day, today, on the EU, you can see 1.27 holding as Res on the 9-am and 4-pm bar.

depending on what time the touch took place, you could have entered a losing trade, right into the Res.
merely something to muse over - or not.

thanks to bunnygirl for having the bravery to post live.

(I have 4 consec winners from 1-pm showing. I think the 5-pm bar is too close to call, so would pass. But the 6-pm bar is a clear short)

Attachments

• eu-tro-1a.jpg
    eu-tro-1a.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 356

All I have done today is to trade exactly as TRO has suggested, taking the 00, 025, 075, lines. I posted in realtime because somebody asked to see it done live.

If TRO was trying to market his system then why would he have gone to the lenghts he has to show everyone how this method works and indeed not to even use indicators???

or something........

.......errrr...........

I like simple systems, so I spent the weekend reading this thread from the start, and traded it today for the first time. All I know about the system is what I have read here, maybe I'm finding it easier because it's all fresh in my mind?

I am a moving average and fibonacci addict.!

Bunny

Bunny, don't try to be REASONABLE and use LOGIC. IT DOESN'T WORK!!

You have to play to people's EMOTIONS!

See, it's easy. Get people to HATE TRO, call him names like SCAMMER and SPAMMER, tarnish his image. Draw people's attention away from his methods. Do NOT use facts and figures - that just confuses people.

There's a trendline on eur/usd hourly chart holding the price down for now - join the highs starting from friday to see it.

Bunny

You must be firing blanks then. :LOL: How many weeks / months / years will it take to prove to you that something might just possibly work?

More like LIFETIMES!

Doesn't matter.

Don't waste time trying to convince others.

Just focus on YOUR TRADES and YOUR PORTFOLIO.

That's all that matters.

Let them be JEALOUS of your SUCCESS. They'll say you're LUCKY.

SO BE IT!!