My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for Swanny and anyone who is interested. Why did I take that trade and why do I still want to continue with the same trade again soon hopefully? I regard retakes as effectively the same trade without having to use your SL)

Firstly look at forexfactory.com or whatever news site you wish to use and look at the Aussie news ( RBA satement and other news overnight) Bad for aussieland right now. Look at the daily chart reached precipitous peak touching the 2 deviation boll. The followed by bearish daily candle formation halted temporarily by the simple 10MA. Consolidation on 3rd day, followed by news and plummeting daily candle today singalling the possible start of a reversal of trend (daily trend)

Looking more locally. Look at the hour and you will see a flag ( sideways consolidation) this is always followed by accumulation and finally distribution (when the price starts to move again in a definite direction)

Why am I taking a breather from it temporarily? Because on the daily it is sitting on support ( 20MA midpoint of 2 and 3 dev boll) which also happens to coincidentally be the round figure ish of 12900. So I need to know - was that going to continue now (in my view at some point down to at least 12860ish) which is the bottom of the 2 dev boll. Or later after a possible bounce. As soon as I know and have confirmed the answer to that, I will continue with the trade - hopefully for a better price.

Why am I not trading my usual cable etc. a) I need to know whether we have a H&S shape on the daily and 4 hr or a continuation of trend. Why did I not take the breakout this morning like I did on Friday. Simple I had a meeting to go to and got in late. That ok with you beaky?

Last edited:
Yes I know, but as I have explained before I don't have 30 secs. I have multiple things to do all at once and this thing make me wait 30 secs between posts. Maybe when I get some time...

-15 pips so far but still looking for the downside of this pair, so will retake hopefully soon. I see poss break of 12900 coming..its just a matter of when

Oh dear oh dear oh dear "spling" was the joke, silly billy...:) You know the one, "I think I'm dilcsyc" (I am slightly by the way, like all other Internet scammers - without exception)

I have all the obscene posts that were removed, If you really insist as you appear to be doing, I will not only post that particular one which refers readers to a bestiality site, but all the others also which graphically demonstrate your self-proclaimed "sparkling wit"

By the way what do you think are the prospects for cable this week. Have we got a Head and Shoulders shape forming on the daily and 4 hr TF candles, or do you think it will power up past last Thursday's high of 15922?

LOL I didn't get the spling thing, but it's a good joke. Not as good a joke as your trading (boom tish) but good nonetheless.

Post the whole exchange if you want, although I doubt it will last long, as it was presumably deleted for reasons to do with the site and not ones connected to you and me. I also have a record and will look closely for alterations. Banter and abuse I can put up with, and enjoy. Lies however are a different matter. I did not post a link to a bestiality website, as you well know.

What I did was direct you to www.alsationhookers.com (slogan: "These bitches are REAL dogs"). To the best of my belief, that is not a real website. I believe this because I made it up.

Like it or like it not, the non-existent website's non-existent slogan (which for the avoidance of doubt does not exist) is an example of wit. Crude certainly, but also witty.

Admit that you lied (or were at least mistaken and believed the site to be real), amend your post, and I will not trouble your thread again.

As I have stated before, I have no desire to get into this with you again. Nonetheless, just as some are all about the love, and others the music, I am all about the truth.

LOL I didn't get the spling thing, but it's a good joke. Not as good a joke as your trading (boom tish) but good nonetheless.

Post the whole exchange if you want, although I doubt it will last long, as it was presumably deleted for reasons to do with the site and not ones connected to you and me. I also have a record and will look closely for alterations. Banter and abuse I can put up with, and enjoy. Lies however are a different matter. I did not post a link to a bestiality website, as you well know.

What I did was direct you to www.alsationhookers.com (slogan: "These bitches are REAL dogs"). To the best of my belief, that is not a real website. I believe this because I made it up.

Like it or like it not, the non-existent website's non-existent slogan (which for the avoidance of doubt does not exist) is an example of wit. Crude certainly, but also witty.

Admit that you lied (or were at least mistaken and believed the site to be real), amend your post, and I will not trouble your thread again.

As I have stated before, I have no desire to get into this with you again. Nonetheless, just as some are all about the love, and others the music, I am all about the truth.

What? I'm sorry maybe because its late I don't know, but I really cannot follow any of that at all. Maybe someone else can help me out here, but I really cannot be bothered trying to fathom out what you are saying, it doesn't make any sense and kind of rambles...so as you say probably best to leave it there.

What? I'm sorry maybe because its late I don't know, but I really cannot follow any of that at all. Maybe someone else can help me out here, but I really cannot be bothered trying to fathom out what you are saying, it doesn't make any sense and kind of rambles...so as you say probably best to leave it there.

Wildly implausible, but no problem, leave it there.

I think I will once again ask the Mods to remove this guy's post. Call me old fashioned, but I still do not believe that distasteful obscene material, real or imaginary can in any way be deemed as relevant in a Trading Journal thread entitled Mr Live Trades. I have searched his previous posts and I cannot find anywhere a single constructive post elaborating on trades or trading. Its been said by others and sadly I can only agree that Tw2 is increasingly being seen as what I have called a "sideshow" by the trading community. At times it descends into a freak show - the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Fortunately from my own point of view, these are only copies of my main Twitter blog, so whether I choose to continue to post here or not will not loose me any sleep..

So looking at prospects for today, I am going to wait for the 1.15 news on US non-farm payroll. This is not as volatile as the main event on Friday, but US figures have been getting a lot stronger recently and it is quite possible that this will continue that trend. If so that could present the main buying opportunity of the day which on cable would be around 15800 or sub and on eur/usd, 13800 or sub. It is also possible that both will continue up regardless for now and as you may know, I have taken many successful momentum trades before particularly on eur/usd so I'm not ruling that out... Will advise later

In fact on eur/usd I see a flag plus a bullish squeeze so I have in fact bought that at 13863 with a 70SL

Will hold this for maybe 20 - 30 pips only this morning if available then wait for aforementioned US non-farm

Some overnight news which should buoy bullish eur/usd traders today and in general, is the current spat between eurozone, US and China - the so-called currency wars. Currently the yuan is seen as artificially way too weak. This allows the Chinese to help maintain their tiger export market. US and Eurozone object strongly and once again have called for the Yuan to be allowed to rise against others currencies. At one point the Euro Commissioner publicly stated that if necessary they would actually put an embargo on all Chinese goods entering the eurozone. China got scared and also publicly relented promising to buy billions of eurozone bonds. I'll let you work out the rest....

Status
Not open for further replies.