My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi are you referring to today or the last 3 months. Today at the moment is -80 on cable. The last three months overall is circa +2500 pips. My sentiment is based on the daily view and fundamentals. Cable is very volatile,, so try to find a price can be difficult at times and can even be 10s of points out. I do have lsoing days and maybe today will be one of them. However it still doesn't change my sentiment until that is proven wrong by eclipsing last Thursday's high of 15922.

Sold cable at 15845 and fiber at 13692

can you kind also post you t2win total as separate from twitter. Thanks

can you kind also post you t2win total as separate from twitter. Thanks

Ok So quick running total. Todays -69 pips brings the running total since I started posting live trades on my Twitter blog here on 17th June (and duplicated here also since 14th Sept) to: +2398 pips.

One last stat that Lord Flash asked for is the number of pips posted specifically on T2W since I started this thread on 14th Sept - and that is a total of +626 pips.

What are you on about? I was just stating that it's easier to teach than manage a bunch of accounts, which you saw the other way round. I never said you were trying to sell anything or that you couldnt trade. Although from what i've seen so far, you're almost impossible to follow. I dont get why you call EURUSD "fiber". To me, it sounds like you're trying too hard to come across like a trader, specially as noone uses that term. I know where it comes from btw before you go into one.

Say the same to you as I have said before. "fiber" is easy type type quickly when you a) have to take the trade, set the PL and SL, post v quickly on twitter in real time, then copy that post on here a few seconds later, then change an SL quickly on all three etc - you get the drift. Sorry but I will keep on using it as and when it suits me to use it. As for whether I'm a "proper" trader, again I will repeat, my trades are posted in real time. If they lose they lose, if the win they win. So far I have been winning reasonably consistently over a 3 months period of time since I started posting them live (do not make any claims for anything before that that has not been posted). I can see that is not and never will be good enough for you and I'm sorry about that and can really do nothing about your opinion - no doubt that will never change. I will however continue to post in real time and have them verified by others...

You really don't have to come here and read this if it annoys you in some way....

Why was my post removed? I've had some banter with Wirral in the past (ok, yesterday), but there was no rudeness in my post - it was a genuine question. I don't know the origin of "fiber" and would be interested to find out.

Honest, no lulz, no ulterior motive.

Heh? I answered your question, it refers to the quality of thick paper used in the original print run/having a textured feel to it.. blah blah etc..

Heh? I answered your question, it refers to the quality of thick paper used in the original print run/having a textured feel to it.. blah blah etc..

Just come into the office and switched on my pc. What posts? I haven't seen any and I haven't asked for them to be removed. As you well know I can take care of myself and I think the record shows I have a predilection for wishing to concentrate on trading and the odd comments about trading. If others want to do something else, that's a matter for them. So the only exception to this will be when Mr Bandit again decides to give us all some shining examples of what he refers to here as his "sparkling wit" - ie links to bestiality sites etc. Will always ask for those to be removed. In terms of general lultz though it has to be said BS is very definitely best at that and Mr
Bandit v poor by comparison. Knock yourselves out, I'm looking at charts now, you guys carry on looking for, well, whatever it is you do look for...

Last edited:
I see cable has now broken yesterdays daily high which I was mentioning was the lowest daily high for something like 6 days - indicating the possibility of change. We now need to know if it will break last thursday's high of 15922 and consolidate above 15900 (of course with its usual volatile 100 pip swings) Then we have a direction again.

Just come into the office and switched on my pc. What posts? I haven't seen any and I haven't asked for them to be removed. As you well know I can take care of myself and I think the record shows I have a predilection for wishing to concentrate on trading and the odd comments about trading. If others want to do something else, that's a matter for them. So the only exception to this will be when Mr Bandit again decides to give us all some shining examples of what he refers to here as his "sparkling wit" - ie links to bestiality sites etc. Will always ask for those to be removed. In terms of general lultz though it has to be said BS is very definitely best at that and Mr
Bandit v poor by comparison. Knock yourselves out, I'm looking at charts now, you guys carry on looking for, well, whatever it is you do look for...

I really did not want to get into this with you again. Lies about your trading are fine. Lies about me are not.

I did not post any links to bestiality sites (at least I think I didn't. I made the name up, but if you had any luck when you clicked on it, I'm happy for you).

Anyway, please be so good as to confirm that you have lied.

I find it hard to resist this - you might want to go back and edit your recent post:

"Last edited by wirraltraders; Today at 9:43am. Reason: spling "

What is it about internet scammers and a shockingly poor grasp of the English language?

I really did not want to get into this with you again. Lies about your trading are fine. Lies about me are not.

I did not post any links to bestiality sites (at least I think I didn't. I made the name up, but if you had any luck when you clicked on it, I'm happy for you).

Anyway, please be so good as to confirm that you have lied.

I find it hard to resist this - you might want to go back and edit your recent post:

"Last edited by wirraltraders; Today at 9:43am. Reason: spling "

What is it about internet scammers and a shockingly poor grasp of the English language?
Oh dear oh dear oh dear "spling" was the joke, silly billy...:) You know the one, "I think I'm dilcsyc" (I am slightly by the way, like all other Internet scammers - without exception)

I have all the obscene posts that were removed, If you really insist as you appear to be doing, I will not only post that particular one which refers readers to a bestiality site, but all the others also which graphically demonstrate your self-proclaimed "sparkling wit"

By the way what do you think are the prospects for cable this week. Have we got a Head and Shoulders shape forming on the daily and 4 hr TF candles, or do you think it will power up past last Thursday's high of 15922?

Last edited:
WT, just wanted to probe a little more re. your methodology and how you teach your clients; firstly would you have encouraged them to shadow your trades yesterday on cable, where you took the 8 losing trades in a row (off which TF/indicators/TA we have no information) seemingly casting out a net for general direction?

I'd have thought an educator/vendor would firstly encourage sound MM, particularly where stops are concerned; for example either having a fairly fixed stop on a 10 min TF (perhaps 25-30) or selecting the LL or HH of the session, or the LL HH of the most recent PA (applicable to the TF). And yet you suggest risking no more than 3% per trade, so does that mean that under your guidance 8 losers could = 25% of an account wipe out, trading a single pair, inside a couple of hours? Or would you be suggesting freehand micro managing each day trade, constantly moving stops, targets, and alarmingly in your words "moving the stop to break even as quickly as possible"? I'm no expert, particularly on small (short term) TF trading but I could have only possibly taken two cable trades yesterday from 8am to 3pm (UK time) utilising my basic methodolgy, I can see absolutely no explanation as to why anyone (of experience) would take eight..

Also you state that you are a vendor, vendors generally have something to sell, often folk new to this forum will pick vendor badge because they feel it gives them a sense of importance or self worth, a badge of authority so to speak, but surely to be a vendor you have to have something to sell in your virtual shop, I see no website offering even old fangled voip, I see no audited trading history on a website, no acknowlegdements or testaments from current or past satisfied customers...? How can anyone vet your worth as a mentor, or track record and suitability to teach without *goods* to look at? You surely realise and respect the enormity of the task involved in order to be considered a thorough, proven and professional mentor for the trading community?

Also the phrase consistently profitable, I can't gauge your profitability but what we can ascertain is that you are unreliable and inconsistent. If you are to day trade and offer free help in the first instance, and in return for fees in the second phase, do you not think you should at least be on this forum at 6:45 letting folk know that your'e ready to rock and roll and take advantage of any morning break-outs that may manifest?

Finally there used to be a guy here called Dan Armitage, nice lad Dan. He created a site/concept/business called fx500club. I joined the club for a few months and iirc the cost was 80-100 quid per month...They were up and ready to do business, take the trades etc from 6:30 onwards, generally looking for 2 sessions on the majors in the day. IMHO in terms of value for money they were great value, can't speak for it now, havn't popped my head in for a year or so, but it may be worth you popping your head in if that's the route you want to go down..

Similarly you could try Phil Newton, flys under the radar, teaches PA, doesn't have a bad rep..if you traded with both or either of those 2 guys for a year or so you could then come to a decision as to whether or not you are a fit and proper person to mentor and educate others, whether you have the time, the self discipline and are even in the first instance prepared to spend a small amount of cash to build a credible web presence. Similar to fx500club or Phil Newton you could then, in a dignified manner, (as opposed to calling threads out on a forum), pay for a a banner ad on T2W to potentially sell your service to new clients...

http://www.fx500club.com/

http://www.trading-strategies.info/node/492

Beaky, c'mon

You have already asked that question yesterday and I gave a comprehensive reply. Now you just ask the same question again, but this time answer it yourself and add a few bits and pieces on for credibilty.

As for whether I can trade consistentyl, don't ask me, ask Flash, he's the guy who audits my trades. Yesterday I lost money following my sentiment on a currency pair. I guess in your World, that blows out the other 3 months and 2400 odd pips? Is what you are really infering?

Here's the orginal answer yet again

I have been asked that before by Flash (dig it out). I do not recommend my daily Intraday methods as taken here at all. Its that simple. They are simply not suitable for a simple Trading plan as you have correctly pointed out. Nor do I choose to the trade the simple plan as it only produces 2 - 3 trades per week (albeit High probability trades) That would a) be really boring as a blog and b) a little boring for me also as I like to keep my mind active (I'm nearly 60 you know).

However seeing as you have asked, there are a lot of things that I do do every day which are important to both.

I only trade and recommend trading with the trend (rightly or wrongly I believe the trend may have broken on cable) When was the last time you saw me sell cable?

The use of the Stop loss as a major tool of a trade ( any trade) is all important. It may look random to you, but it is actually a system based on local s&r and consolidation whether that is for you or against you. To put it as simply as possible. If your trade is going well, then you need to protect your back as much as possible. Break even, positive stops, chase it up. All specifics s&rs on the chart leading you to these decisions (I do give them out all the time). Eventually once you have let the profit run, it will come to a point where your SL is very close the the price. At that point you will be forced to bank the money! If the trade is going against you. There is no difference. Bring your SL up and keep doing it until you are break even or small loss. This is the reality of Intraday Trading, protect your capital at all times and let your profits develop and for God's sake bank them. These features I believe are common to both.

In time once a Trader has become more experienced and is consistently making money with a simple high probability plan (and I know you of all people will choose not to believe this but 90% of them actually are) then they can start getting a lot more adventurous with their trading other than taking a stock simple type of trade. How many times have you seen me take a Flag (buy off consolidation and momentum) on eur/usd for instance? Many times. No retracement there.

I could go on, but you will forgive me for being understandably cynical given who I'm talking to. No offense intended.

WT, just wanted to probe a little more re. your methodology and how you teach your clients; firstly would you have encouraged them to shadow your trades yesterday on cable, where you took the 8 losing trades in a row (off which TF/indicators/TA we have no information) seemingly casting out a net for general direction?

I'd have thought an educator/vendor would firstly encourage sound MM, particularly where stops are concerned; for example either having a fairly fixed stop on a 10 min TF (perhaps 25-30) or selecting the LL or HH of the session, or the LL HH of the most recent PA (applicable to the TF). And yet you suggest risking no more than 3% per trade, so does that mean that under your guidance 8 losers could = 25% of an account wipe out, trading a single pair, inside a couple of hours? Or would you be suggesting freehand micro managing each day trade, constantly moving stops, targets, and alarmingly in your words "moving the stop to break even as quickly as possible"? I'm no expert, particularly on small (short term) TF trading but I could have only possibly taken two cable trades yesterday from 8am to 3pm (UK time) utilising my basic methodolgy, I can see absolutely no explanation as to why anyone (of experience) would take eight..

Also you state that you are a vendor, vendors generally have something to sell, often folk new to this forum will pick vendor badge because they feel it gives them a sense of importance or self worth, a badge of authority so to speak, but surely to be a vendor you have to have something to sell in your virtual shop, I see no website offering even old fangled voip, I see no audited trading history on a website, no acknowlegdements or testaments from current or past satisfied customers...? How can anyone vet your worth as a mentor, or track record and suitability to teach without *goods* to look at? You surely realise and respect the enormity of the task involved in order to be considered a thorough, proven and professional mentor for the trading community?

Also the phrase consistently profitable, I can't gauge your profitability but what we can ascertain is that you are unreliable and inconsistent. If you are to day trade and offer free help in the first instance, and in return for fees in the second phase, do you not think you should at least be on this forum at 6:45 letting folk know that your'e ready to rock and roll and take advantage of any morning break-outs that may manifest?

Finally there used to be a guy here called Dan Armitage, nice lad Dan. He created a site/concept/business called fx500club. I joined the club for a few months and iirc the cost was 80-100 quid per month...They were up and ready to do business, take the trades etc from 6:30 onwards, generally looking for 2 sessions on the majors in the day. IMHO in terms of value for money they were great value, can't speak for it now, havn't popped my head in for a year or so, but it may be worth you popping your head in if that's the route you want to go down..

Similarly you could try Phil Newton, flys under the radar, teaches PA, doesn't have a bad rep..if you traded with both or either of those 2 guys for a year or so you could then come to a decision as to whether or not you are a fit and proper person to mentor and educate others, whether you have the time, the self discipline and are even in the first instance prepared to spend a small amount of cash to build a credible web presence. Similar to fx500club or Phil Newton you could then, in a dignified manner, (as opposed to calling threads out on a forum), pay for a a banner ad on T2W to potentially sell your service to new clients...

http://www.fx500club.com/

http://www.trading-strategies.info/node/492

Just one last aside, I've just realised, you haven't been following my journal at all. I have taken morning and afternoon breakout after breakout after breakout, taking hundreds of pips a week doing just that. On Friday I made +140 pips by 9.30 am. You would know that if you had looked further back than yesterday. But then, jeez, I lost money yesterday, so its all over now, we're all dooooomed....

I think I must be here now to take up the slack from the departure of 4xpip? A Few desperately hunting around for the next thread to lultz around on? I think Lightning has seen through it :)

Last edited:
Just one last aside, I've just realised, you haven't been following my journal at all. I have taken morning and afternoon breakout after breakout after breakout, taking hundreds of pips a week doing just that. On Friday I made +140 pips by 9.30 am. You would know that if you had looked further back than yesterday. But then, jeez, I lost money yesterday, so its all over now, we're all dooooomed....

Bit occupied atm, but do yourself a favour, click on those links. You've actually failed at the ultimate vendor test, but I'll let you (try) and work out what that might be for yourself...;)

Bit occupied atm, but do yourself a favour, click on those links. You've actually failed at the ultimate vendor test, but I'll let you (try) and work out what that might be for yourself...;)

I suppose I had better reveal a little more about this - albeit reluctantly.

Firstly I do have a site with customer references, no, before you ask I will not link to it here, that is just walking into the lions den again, not going to fall for that one. Any enquiries I get are also directed to and encouragd to contact others who have taken the course by email and phone. They do not ask me about it, they ask them..

Secondly at various times in the past, I have actually posted closed trade tables of results. Although not here. I found to my cost, that as soon as you do that, you are immedately accused of massaging those results. Like you I am convinced that all those tables of results you see which are given out by purveyors of this system or that system are almost certainly false. It is way too easy to falsify a page of published results - you know that. So instead I have to put myself right on the line. Live or die by my live trades, taken live, closed live and verified by Lord Flash (little secret here, thats the only reason I copy them here from Twitter) They cannot be fudged or falsified.

I honestly believe that anyone reading your take on this would have a hard time digesting your obviously firm opinion a) that they are in some way false - how? b) that they are someone elses trades - how? That I can't trade - what? That one days trading cancels out 3 months - really? etc etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.