My journey towards consistency

news

Attachments

• 2015-04-02 05_52_34-.png
    2015-04-02 05_52_34-.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 76
Morning G

I think you might be pushing it trying to focus on more than 2 pairs for scalping - even I dont like trying it with 3 pairs etc

Its fine if you can get some stops in profit - takes pressure off etc - but although you have had some success so far yesterday trying it - just be careful .

Main thing - hopefully now you might be reading PA a bit better and being able to the correlate the bigger picture of whether the dollar is strong and lowering EU / AU / GU / NU etc - or weak and then seeing a few of these pairs rising

Good Luck today - and any questions / queries etc - just let us know and i will try and pop in and answer them

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning G

I think you might be pushing it trying to focus on more than 2 pairs for scalping - even I dont like trying it with 3 pairs etc

Its fine if you can get some stops in profit - takes pressure off etc - but although you have had some success so far yesterday trying it - just be careful .

Main thing - hopefully now you might be reading PA a bit better and being able to the correlate the bigger picture of whether the dollar is strong and lowering EU / AU / GU / NU etc - or weak and then seeing a few of these pairs rising

Good Luck today - and any questions / queries etc - just let us know and i will try and pop in and answer them

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning F, had to agree with you about pairs...However I seem to feel more comfortable watching multiple pairs (4)... this helps me avoiding entering when the pairs are not in agreement...

stopped out on ej short...eu short in profit....uj long in profit

Attachments

• 2015-04-02 10_12_01.png
    2015-04-02 10_12_01.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 95
ej stopped out twice today -5 withing seconds...wonder if this pair is volatile more than 5pips atr on 1 min chart?