My journey towards consistency

A lot better than staying in it and then being down minus 5 or minus 10

The thing is now after 11 00 am and 11 09 am it was new highs over 10 33 am and as kept on going

So any scalp buy after say 10 55 or 11 00 am ???

So far up that move as gone up over 30 pips

Being out - not got one pip off it - shame - but nice move with dollar weakness in after 11 00 am

A lot better than staying in it and then being down minus 5 or minus 10

The thing is now after 11 00 am and 11 09 am it was new highs over 10 35 am and as kept on going

So any scalp buy after say 10 55 or 11 00 am ???

So far up that move as gone up over 30 pips

Being out - not got one pip off it - shame - but nice move with dollar weakness in after 11 00 am

I will post my UJ chart with clues and KT's on it next

With EU rising after 11 00 am - you can guess what the normally oppositely ( negatively ) correlated UJ did

Chart in a few mins here to follow

188332d1427885775-my-journey-towards-consistency-uj-10415-am.png

Attachments

• UJ - 10415 AM.png
    UJ - 10415 AM.png
    86 KB · Views: 755
UJ

12 09 pm

For now as you can see on my UJ chart - I have static supports at 119 98 to 120 02/3 area - as well as dynamic supports off a longer TL

120 04 / 5 is the low for now

Can it hold 30 mins ??

meanwhile can it make over 14 - sta above 120 00 and then try up over 20 and 25 ??

These are clues are I am now looking for

EU

12 13 pm

Interim high at 0775 - supports from 0735 and 45/50

Red US news at 1 15 pm in approx one hour

High not quite gone 30 mins with no breach

Noticed AU scalp sell kicked in at 12 18 pm under 7606 - whereas EU one was 12 20 / 21

Only small falls atm - and will admit not chasing 1 -3 pip moves - but they are there and some hard core scalpers take 50 - 100+ per day - blooming hard work I reckon ;-)

Might not be here for 1 15 pm red US dollar news - but will be back sometime for the 2 30 pm to 4 30/ 5 00 pm main session - with more news at 3 00 pm

30 min rules in effect - but not encouraging on UJ for now - still needs over 120 14 and really it wants to test 119 98 / 120 00 now

i dont know if gft is about - but this last 30 mins as been good stuff to see and learn off

The markets were teasing - they are always very good at sending out false messages or sentiment

Also - another trick of the market = is to try and unsettle both bulls and bears in on go - ie the double whammy - ie trying to catch traders out both ways

Basically the market wants to bully you and psyche you out.

By doing that - its going to beat you more and you will lose confidence

I know I can never beat the market continually - it will always win - but - its allow me to have win ratios of up to 85 -90% top - and I fool it by losing lots of small trades - just to let it know - its the boss - and will it allow me to have some RR over 5 and 10 + etc etc

Notice UJ did not make 14 or go over it ??

That was the clue for the double whammy - to catch both short term bulls after already catching out the bears .

OK - will be back later and will only pop back here when gft 32 is around

See you later guys

Also - another trick of the market = is to try and unsettle both bulls and bears in on go - ie the double whammy - ie trying to catch traders out both ways

Basically the market wants to bully you and psyche you out.

By doing that - its going to beat you more and you will lose confidence

I know I can never beat the market continually - it will always win - but - its allow me to have win ratios of up to 85 -90% top - and I fool it by losing lots of small trades - just to let it know - its the boss - and will it allow me to have some RR over 5 and 10 + etc etc

Notice UJ did not make 14 or go over it ??

That was the clue for the double whammy - to catch both short term bulls after already catching out the bears .

OK - will be back later and will only pop back here when gft 32 is around

See you later guys

i'm online now f, news 1 15