another 4 shorts

Attachments

• 2015-04-01 06_47_12-.png
    2015-04-01 06_47_12-.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 103
Good Morning G

Well Done - remember - step by step - but you are reading PA well atm

Out at 7 35 am and then about after 8 35 am for a few hrs

Let me know approx times etc - ie would you be about any time say from 9 00 am to 11 30 am - even for say 30 mins ??

Regards#

F

GFT,
You are very fortunate to get someone with such a lot of knowledge and willing to share it selflessly with you both in time and effort. Some of your comments come off as moaning, you sound like a guy not happy with a 6 minute abs course and looking for the 3 minute one.
If you cannot put in the time or effort, it will not be possible both for this way of trading or any other.

This is a field where the money to be made can be very significant and unfortunately for you and many of us there are not any shortcuts, no matter how you wish it. You think you can learn to print money in what, a couple of weeks? I would also be concerned by your comments on not being able to watch a chart for very long, I believe ALL successful short term traders do it and with a pleasure and in time you will have days where you can nearly anticipate every move, this comes from the enormous hours you have built up at this point.

I trade other markets and I hope when I have the time to put in serious hours here that F will still be so generous with his time and assistance as I really want to try this seriously, in the meantime I am happy to come in from time to time and get what nuggets I can from his threads.

I am not here to have a go at you but really how do you hope to improve without putting in the hours required to get familiar with this? F clearly said he is helping people to learn his method of trading, that means giving you a damn good road map with nearly all the turns marked but you still got to drive the car yourself.

Take this as it is meant and not a personal attack.

Thanks Nick for nice comments

Hope to be in this forum at least another 18 months or 2 years - I hope - so no problem - I hope I can help you at some time on the FX side

It is a slow process for a start - but very rewarding when it all starts to make a bit more sense

All the best

Regards

F

Good Morning G

Well Done - remember - step by step - but you are reading PA well atm

Out at 7 35 am and then about after 8 35 am for a few hrs

Let me know approx times etc - ie would you be about any time say from 9 00 am to 11 30 am - even for say 30 mins ??

Regards#

F

Morning F, thanks got kids schools then off to work, will be back again 10.30..currently watching the markets don't want to give pips back

Morning F, thanks got kids schools then off to work, will be back again 10.30..currently watching the markets don't want to give pips back

OK - will see you around 10 30 am ish time

Good start to morning and as you are doing - take it easy etc - and more live chart time you can get - the better

Speak to you later

Regards

F

PS - have a look at EJ for perfect 7 01 am bounce up and scalp buy

UJ was a bit later

Last edited:
OK - will see you around 10 30 am ish time

Good start to morning and as you are doing - take it easy etc - and more live chart time you can get - the better

Speak to you later

Regards

F

PS - have a look at EJ for perfect 7 01 am bounce up and scalp buy

UJ was a bit later

i'm around f now, looking at uj, ej, au and eu

10 25 am ish

Just an update for you first G

Pleased your morning started well

The key as been dollar strength - that mainly came in on different pairs after the Opens and after 9 00 am

9 00 am to 10 00 am was a great trading hour - with the GU news at 9 30 am being a red herring really - and used as well to put traders off guard etc

Remember we are in a massive world wide money game - and just like when you used to play "tick" in the playground when you was a young lad - like then the idea is to deceive and trick all traders and catch them out .

The FX markets are brilliant at it - its just as though we are playing super computers who's aim to to catch out all types of traders - ie from scalper to long term position with either no stops or big 300 + pip ones

Now we have had a good move this morning - it might now go slow

Novices will be selling the europeans more and more and buying the dollar etc etc - but the market will want to catch them out now - and also take any profits off them

All part of the game

I am around to nearly 11 00 am and then out for approx 30 -45 mins

Scalps might be on from this next 10 30 am TW and 11 00 am - keep an eye on 30 min rule on interim highs and lows and expect BTTZ ranges

1 pm to 4 pm should be busy again - as 2 important red news events

Please try and take a few scalp buys - just to break your bias etc - but dont just jump in a pair - look for proper set ups with at least 3 or more clues ticked etc - and remember - if its not working just exit

If you had been able to leave any part stake sells on early am with stops in just a few pips profits - you would be well up now

Thats another stage - but all part of trading successfully etc

Question welcome now

Regards

F

10 25 am ish

Just an update for you first G

Pleased your morning started well

The key as been dollar strength - that mainly came in on different pairs after the Opens and after 9 00 am

9 00 am to 10 00 am was a great trading hour - with the GU news at 9 30 am being a red herring really - and used as well to put traders off guard etc

Remember we are in a massive world wide money game - and just like when you used to play "tick" in the playground when you was a young lad - like then the idea is to deceive and trick all traders and catch them out .

The FX markets are brilliant at it - its just as though we are playing super computers who's aim to to catch out all types of traders - ie from scalper to long term position with either no stops or big 300 + pip ones

Now we have had a good move this morning - it might now go slow

Novices will be selling the europeans more and more and buying the dollar etc etc - but the market will want to catch them out now - and also take any profits off them

All part of the game

I am around to nearly 11 00 am and then out for approx 30 -45 mins

Scalps might be on from this next 10 30 am TW and 11 00 am - keep an eye on 30 min rule on interim highs and lows and expect BTTZ ranges

1 pm to 4 pm should be busy again - as 2 important red news events

Please try and take a few scalp buys - just to break your bias etc - but dont just jump in a pair - look for proper set ups with at least 3 or more clues ticked etc - and remember - if its not working just exit

If you had been able to leave any part stake sells on early am with stops in just a few pips profits - you would be well up now

Thats another stage - but all part of trading successfully etc

Question welcome now

Regards

F

cheers f, should be around all day hopefully..

long eu at10 31 at 763

EU now as all R from 0745 to 60

It would need to breach above this area to stay with buys

Supports at 0720 - 25 and 30 - and low held over 30 mins - but remember can be breached after an hour if market wants it too