My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Its a wind up kidda - but your intentions are felt

Right this is why im not posting like i have been! Listen mate, if u wanna spout your negativity like you are doing, you go and do it on another thread - im getting fed up of everyone saying who i am and who im not. Last time i looked in the mirror this morning i was "Benj1981", so if u got an issue with that then do me a favour and dont bother coming back here. That goes for chanock, big stones, leopard, scouse and whoever else wants to troll my thread.

Right this is why im not posting like i have been! Listen mate, if u wanna spout your negativity like you are doing, you go and do it on another thread - im getting fed up of everyone saying who i am and who im not. Last time i looked in the mirror this morning i was "Benj1981", so if u got an issue with that then do me a favour and dont bother coming back here. That goes for chanock, big stones, leopard, scouse and whoever else wants to troll my thread.

Hypocritical Moron!

Sorry Benj, you are right. I made a mistake, but I hope you will continue to post in this thread.

Sorry Benj, you are right. I made a mistake, but I hope you will continue to post in this thread.

I'm sorry, too, Benj. Since you stopped posting I've lost enough money to pay for 2734 holidays in the Maldives, so some live calls would be appreciated.

By 'scouse' did you mean Scose? And what have I done?

I see you as 'Scouse', although in my head I pronounce it 'Scooze' (the way the river 'Ouse' is pronounced 'Ooze'). Seems a bit jauntier that way.

Actually, it's Teh Scooze, which is better still.

"Who's high?! Sco's, no doubt! If I ain't got it, n199az be gettin' jammed in the drought!" - Roscoe "Sco" P. Coldchain

Hypocritical Moron!

FU BUDDY!

Hey like i said, i respect Pm's (precious metals), but youre still coming across like a jackass on your thread. Nothing personal.

I bought some silver through oanda by the way, if anyone wants a screenshot id be happy to show (-off) :smart:.

By 'scouse' did you mean Scose? And what have I done?

Yeh soz scose. Basically youre tryin to wind me up so i go and do something and get banned or summat like that. I got no probs u being here, actually i probs think ur alright, but i wanna concentrate on focusing for trading, and reading about trading (then soaking), and after i put my views up here. So bit more positivity yh?