Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Looks like we have to get Mr. Cameron to pass a new legislation in the house of representatives; to ban re-incarnation of companies.

it will take years to take effect. BagFullOfTricksDady will still have some room to move around.

alas; the world is big. Once he has exhausted UK law; he can surely pick another country.

The US is a nice place. Here, the gov't over regulates and over taxes honest small hard working investors and lets scammers and ponzi schemers run wild.

Peter

The US is a nice place. Here, the gov't over regulates and over taxes honest small hard working investors and lets scammers and ponzi schemers run wild.

Peter

Yes - but the scammers spend all their stolen money on wheelchairs and guide dogs for the blind.

If you started to curtail their activities, you'd all lose your pensions and there would be no soup kitchens for the homeless.

Too scammy to fail.

FXSTREET.COM

It looks like Mahmoud Baghdady is no longer appearing on a live webinar this coming Friday. Such a pity as I am sure that many of us were looking forward to listenting to the "Worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" telling us about his great method and the successful trades that he had made in the past.

Really annoyed as I was looking forward to asking him how the turtles were doing?????

Wonder what happened????

Looks like we have to get Mr. Cameron to pass a new legislation in the house of representatives; to ban re-incarnation of companies.

it will take years to take effect. BagFullOfTricksDady will still have some room to move around.

alas; the world is big. Once he has exhausted UK law; he can surely pick another country.

There are laws against it. They're just never enforced lol.

FXSTREET.COM

It looks like Mahmoud Baghdady is no longer appearing on a live webinar this coming Friday. Such a pity as I am sure that many of us were looking forward to listenting to the "Worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" telling us about his great method and the successful trades that he had made in the past.

Really annoyed as I was looking forward to asking him how the turtles were doing?????

Wonder what happened????

damn; i was looking forward to it too... my weekend is spoiled now; have to find another fun activity to talk about. :mad:

What happened to TonyM and his revelations? I really think he should finish telling the story, it was getting distinctly interesting.

What happened to TonyM and his revelations? I really think he should finish telling the story, it was getting distinctly interesting.

perhaps our pace have scared them away.

we should excercise care; and be delicate with handling this case :cheesy:

Hi
Not sure if this is of any interest but yesterday i recieved an email from TT stating that this sundays weekly online trade planning session has been rescheduled for Sunday 8th April 18.00 (local time) thats UK local. It may be worth the £18 fee to get the chance to throw some questions at big mac himself.

Hi
Not sure if this is of any interest but yesterday i recieved an email from TT stating that this sundays weekly online trade planning session has been rescheduled for Sunday 8th April 18.00 (local time) thats UK local. It may be worth the £18 fee to get the chance to throw some questions at big mac himself.

Online session on Easter?
Must be trying to resurrect TT from the dead.

Peter

Wonder if any of the turtles will attend the upcoming easter webinar?

Looks like none of the turtle made it out of the water tank. Baghdady grow turtles like growing TT companies

This thread seems to have died. It is a shame that the revelations came to a premature end, but there you are.

If you type "Mike Baghdady" into google, you get two suggested related searches - Mike Baghdady Scam and Mike Baghdady Bankruptcy.

The top forum result is result 4. It gives a couple of discussions on Babypips which link to this thread and mention the collapse of the whole thing.

Anyone searching for "Baghdady" on T2W will come upon this thread first.

This is the result of a search on Forex Factory - it mentions the end of the "turtles" and has a link to this thread.

Trader pays £1,500,000 'to prove anyone can win' - Page 3 @ Forex Factory

Official Spokesman Malcolm Steel really should have answered the questions posed, as he was repeatedly invited to do. As to why he did not, we can only speculate.

So, what of the original question - the OP's question - posed so very long ago? If you have read through this epic thread, what do you think? Would you take a course or not?

Wonder if any of the turtles will attend the upcoming easter webinar?

Looks like none of the turtle made it out of the water tank. Baghdady grow turtles like growing TT companies

You are wrong there, my friend. The turtles did make it out of the tank.

They went straight into the pot to make turtle soup. :LOL:

Delicious!