Message For Ftse Traders......

The cycle grows stronger. Now has a problem of getting back into the o'night range.

Attachments

• baby11.JPG
    baby11.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 136
small frame is getting too messy.
So moved out to 15 and 60. Not good for scalping, but much better for 'relaxed' trading.
Funny how the overnight low held off the price perfectly.

Attachments

• baby12.JPG
    baby12.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 112
  • baby13.JPG
    baby13.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 122
sb with cantor, but the java charting system does not work though my companies firewall. bit annoying.

Sorry guys, left it alone today after yesterday. Have a great xmas everyone and see you next monday bright and early for some more FTSE trades.

Do you think that Monday, with only two days to New Year, will be worth looking at?

I was thinking of Jan 5th but, if I'm around here, I might have a look.

Merry Christmas to All.

Split

Do you think that Monday, with only two days to New Year, will be worth looking at?

I was thinking of Jan 5th but, if I'm around here, I might have a look.

Merry Christmas to All.

Split

Don't know, but it might be worth checking out ! see you monday !

CB

monday morning
thin volume expected.possibly some wild moves
however,the dow is starting to look bullish.a downtrend line has been broken and a break above 8500 area
the chart displayed has not been configured properly.the trendline was broken by the breach of 8350

Attachments

• Wall Street Cash (2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    Wall Street Cash (2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    13.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
an interesting chart,as proposed by marc rivalland,the point and figure chartist
he is saying that january will be a decision month.he is looking at the nas 100 and its relative strength to the dow.meaning that the riskier stocks will climb if investors have the apettite for risk.so he is waiting for confirmation of the nas 100 to start outperforming the dow,on the relative basis

chart enclosed is rel stregth of nas 100 to the dow.from jan 08.we can see the nas got more oversold to the dow after the lehman collapse.but now the upward column is starting.a breach above 95 will make this chart bullish.we are getting there.should be nearly there by inauguration of obama

Attachments

• nas100.relstr.gif
    nas100.relstr.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 125