Message For Ftse Traders......

Good-o. I'm still short come witin a point of getting stopped out. Just want this 80 level to break.

I got in lower than you, at 4274, Looks like it's going to take the rest of the morning to get that back, if I'm lucky.

Short is looking favourable now on the 15 min chart (left).

Not yet though. The shorter 2 min chart may start to cycle up if it does a long at 4295 on the break of that pivot.

But it is looking like a short into the usa open.

Have taken no trades at all today because I relate this to skating on thin ice. Great while you can get away with it.

Time to hit to supermarket and do some granny shoving!!!

Attachments

• baby3.JPG
    baby3.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 168
Short is looking favourable now on the 15 min chart (left).

Not yet though. The shorter 2 min chart may start to cycle up if it does a long at 4295 on the break of that pivot.

But it is looking like a short into the usa open.

Have taken no trades at all today because I relate this to skating on thin ice. Great while you can get away with it.

Time to hit to supermarket and do some granny shoving!!!

I'm a masochist that why I'm trading ! Although I will point out I'm doing small size and this is more for fun !

It beats Day time TV and shopping with the hordes at Bluewater.

This thread currently has the more members watching it, More than any other thread onT2W (at this moment in time !)

This thread currently has the more members watching it, More than any other thread onT2W (at this moment in time !)

nice chart earlier, i have similar on 5 min chart, also get divergence with the lower high. not putting any trades in today as didn't expect there to be much action, then we get a great set up. time to go before I think before i go looking for trades! Have a great Christmas everyone and profitable new year!

nice chart earlier, i have similar on 5 min chart, also get divergence with the lower high. not putting any trades in today as didn't expect there to be much action, then we get a great set up. time to go before I think before i go looking for trades! Have a great Christmas everyone and profitable new year!

Thanks and have a great xmas yourself.

And you!

If so many are watching, I'll stick my 3' chart on. As Andy said, not a good morning, but it rounded off my December trading nicely.

The pullback did not complete, though and I was lucky to get out in profit.

Attachments

• Dec22 trading.JPG
    Dec22 trading.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 192
If so many are watching, I'll stick my 3' chart on. As Andy said, not a good morning, but it rounded off my December trading nicely.

I like hitting pullbacks too. Unless something glaringly obvious (to me) sets up. Otherwise it's pullbacks all the way.