Message For Ftse Traders......

taken 10 tick profit as hovering around 4300 , it could go either way from here............

+ 15
+ 5

still down 5 ticks for the day so far

slow...did you say slow!! the markets rallied over 100 points and you called that slow my friend!!

I think you have been spoilt with all the volatility recently!!

slow...did you say slow!! the markets rallied over 100 points and you called that slow my friend!!

I think you have been spoilt with all the volatility recently!!

call it what you want this is not "normal" market conditions. Extremely tight here.

dow got a nice bounce from the support area.however,ftse did not go down much before close.so where does that lead us for tomorrow.?
any ideas.?

Attachments

• dow.bounce.png
    dow.bounce.png
    16 KB · Views: 163

I think the upward moviment will continue to 4420.. Make a pull back and go up again to test the area above 4450..

I`m a buyer at 4300..

Hope you guys had a good day!

nice little rally at open...scalped a few points!!

anybody looking to short at 4400?

also, is there anybody long till 4400?

tomorrow is a shortened trading day
so.from this chart.,upward move.there is a vertical count which has a target of 4520.dont forget there is no timescale on p/f.but the chart is from 5 minute data.so it cannot be that far off,
also from the chart the upward columns are next to each other.there are no reversal signals.ie failed double-bottoms.ie failed signals.so the trend is still strong
however,sentiment might change by tomorrow morning.a strong upwards trend can give you little follow thru when you short uneless massively oversold
just my thoughts from the chart i have posted.no trading since before xmas.only looking

Attachments

• ftse.count.png
    ftse.count.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 136
on this chart it looks even more bullish
hourly data.box size is 6 points.3 reversal.ie 18 points and the columns reverse
you can see the last few columns had consecutive breakouts.notice the long thrust at the close.now starting to retrace.there is an upward count from this chart of 4620 area

Attachments

• evenmorebullish.png
    evenmorebullish.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 163

I think the upward moviment will continue to 4420.. Make a pull back and go up again to test the area above 4450..

I`m a buyer at 4300..

Hope you guys had a good day!

Wasnt so bad, was it? Missed the opportunit..

upward move certainly continued and I rode it this morning...........

just got out 30 15 points on FTSE as it broke critically level of 4450........

whethere or not it will hold and rally further, I'm very sceptical so i will wait and see?

The Australian Market rallied out of the blocks last night on the 1st day of the new year but then eventually came back down to Earth........

anybody else long this morning.....

lets wait and see