Message For Ftse Traders......

waiting also.
the downward channel got taken out overnight.definitely looking bullish this morning
any reason for this.?

Of course. Time of year.
The boys in the know or so I'm told are expecting 'some kind of santa claus rally into close of year'.

Make of that what you will. But after the festivities, the expectations are for a continuation to the downside.:(

The sustained rally will come. It is just a matter of time (and when).

Conditions are very thin as witnessed by overnight contributions by the currencies as well as ftse. So scalps should certainly be given more consideration. A lot of heavy market boys have already packed it in for Christmas. So you are more at the mercy of the makers. Expect unexpected jumps and dives. (Expect unexpected?...((you know what I mean)). Normal (?) trading conditions do not exist until the new year. So pick your moments wisely.

Sideways at the mo, 09.07 but I favour an up morning (at this moment in time).

2nd chart shows the sideways move since start of November with no direction really until the thick black lines are bust.

Attachments

• baby1.JPG
    baby1.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 163
  • baby2.JPG
    baby2.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 166
Last Trade.

Just taken one last trade. Doing this at less that half usual size because of the conditions.

Just thrown up a chart to show you my entry criteria for this trade. I don't just trade the setup illustrated here. I have plenty of different plays that I look for this being just one of them.

I have removed the MACD setting. Not being petty but it is NOT my MACD setting to give away. It was given to me by another member of this board. I do not have their permission to post.View attachment 45122

Attachments

• ENTRY CRITERIA..PNG
    ENTRY CRITERIA..PNG
    113.6 KB · Views: 201
a very tight range now.there are higher lows on the higher box sizes.from 8.30 am today

Waiting for a phi mate turn.
Prob show a decline 2moro followed by an interim top on the 27th.
Thats what im guessing from a fews sources.
If it goes to 4220 (fut) i will go long, and if it goes lower just average in.
Hope this works!

I used the 0812 bar as the high for the morning and shorted at 0831. What a boring morning!

you should have more sense at your age than try to play in these shallow waters at this time of the year Split :smart:

have a good Crimbo and new year Split :clover:

Andy

I know, but I had a good day yesterday and have nothing better to do today.

Take it steady, Andy, and start the New Year well.

Split