Message For Ftse Traders......

YeY! I did it! I crushed my losing streak...

8 Losses in a row and i lost 8%... Two trades today and i've made 9%... Yeyyy! I hit my target

I'm still not trading but but am watching the 1' TF. Definitely think that it would have served me well, this morning, to test for a change of trend direction.

I'm still not trading but but am watching the 1' TF. Definitely think that it would have served me well, this morning, to test for a change of trend direction.

What are the things to look for on the 1m to see that change - a spike then reversal bar?

I'm determined to load up this *******! chart to show what I did this morning...

I love the way the recession is over and all, reflected in the stock market! Wow, great depression one day, prosperity the next!

What a long weekend you guys are having!

I can sit down and trade peacefully, again.

Having a very good first day back. I notice that the Daily Future has a premium of 5 points over the rolling. That's the first time I've seen that. I shan't use it until it clarifies, although it has been a constant +5 all morning.

Having a very good first day back. I notice that the Daily Future has a premium of 5 points over the rolling. That's the first time I've seen that. I shan't use it until it clarifies, although it has been a constant +5 all morning.

Hey Split! welcome back from your chaffeur duties!

Oh great the Rolling Future Index....you never did tell me where to find it....

We're going to have to sit down and have a serious chat! :)

There is no Rolling Future Index.

There is a Rolling Index and a Daily Future Index.

I had to go back to my previous post, in case I had expressed myself incorrectly. :D

But glad that you are trading today. It looks as if you might have had a good yesterday, too. Hope so, anyway.

Just got stopped on my third trade. I was half point in profit because I did not want to lose any of what I made on my other two. It's been a good mprning.

Not trading today just popping in then and again - have had a closer look at the chart and can see, as you say, you're having a very, very good day back... (y)

Decided to short, now. Is it one of those whipsaws? I'm 3 points in profit so can sit back a bit with a stop on.

how come IG ftse daily is 13pts above underlying ?

risk free profits possible?

Where are you getting the underlying price from SD? Just had a glance at the price at 2.31pm on yahoo finance for closing price, this was 3.4 points away at similar time on IG

I got a feed from ODL securities......

Where are you getting the underlying price from SD? Just had a glance at the price at 2.31pm on yahoo finance for closing price, this was 3.4 points away at similar time on IG

if two companies offer, you should in theory be able to buy and sell and lock on risk free profits. The IG and ODL prices are now exactly the same.

My post was at 1.15, during the surge in price.

Last edited:
if two companies offer, you should in theory be able to buy and sell and lock on risk free profits. The IG and ODL prices are now exactly the same.

My post was at 1.15, during the surge in price.

That was a good arb in that case - I am not set up for this, but that was a find. I can't imagine the window was open for long.

By the way I love your reasons for editing (this and others of yours), they make me laugh out loud - o the simple joys.

0846 Short FT rolling 4458.3

lapalabra, I anticipated this one. I just could not resist! Let's see what happens next

Last edited: