Message For Ftse Traders......

as if to add insult to injury my internet has just decided to pack up for a few mins. Come back online to find my price target of 3887 has been met and I'm finally up on the day. I think I may watch from the sidelines for the rest of the day as combination of iii, bt internet and flu is probably affecting my ability to make sensible trading decisions!!!

Yes, quite wise I'm sure... do you find iii are a pain in the **** I do use them for testing strats, but the find iii manipulate the price, where as IG are always spot on. Do you find that too?

Anyway, you're nicely up now I think!

Watch the Dax - this is the key one IMO. Can I hold below 4000???

When I saw the P/F chart for the DAX from Dentist, I thought it looked quite bearish to be honest. Lets see what happens anyway.

I anticipate FTSE bounce from here ... who knows to where though.

edit: bounce up I mean

this was my view on saturday guys

I am now shorting the S&P heavily again ...........around the 785- 800 region with stop loss 820!!

taken a Guzel profit on my S&P short guys...........

Guzel = beautiful in turkish

sorry not been around guys, busy doing a property as it needs to go on rent soon

Yes, quite wise I'm sure... do you find iii are a pain in the **** I do use them for testing strats, but the find iii manipulate the price, where as IG are always spot on. Do you find that too?

Anyway, you're nicely up now I think!

All I'll say is that I have posted many times on this thread that people should watch out trading using the iii / Finspreads platform if they are using IG for charting......... ;-)

As that trade stopped out I'm at least up. It will be interesting to see what the next 1/2 hour brings. I haven't got any set-ups pending although I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a bounce back upwards now that the market has sucked in everyone who has short positions looking for the meltdown.....

All I'll say is that I have posted many times on this thread that people should watch out trading using the iii / Finspreads platform if they are using IG for charting......... ;-)

As that trade stopped out I'm at least up. It will be interesting to see what the next 1/2 hour brings. I haven't got any set-ups pending although I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a bounce back upwards now that the market has sucked in everyone who has short positions looking for the meltdown.....

I find with iii the fills are identical to IG, then the post fill the price go in their favour. Even their chart prices are out by 2 points from their close price. Anyway, that's bucket shops for you :)

I might go long soon... I must be crazy

I just can't help being counter trend sometimes!!

support @ 3872 was broken then we had a trend line support @ 3846, if we break 3820 then 3780 then 3729, basically if we break 3820 hold tight.

I just went out to look for a laptop as I need one to trade instead of using everyone elses!
Wow nice short on the FTSE if anyone got that think i'll be long in the next 5mins.

Looks like a bounce off 3845ish mark there see what this bar shows!

Bad day guys, Fed up,
Went short on ftse and dax with tight stop losses. totally sc****d.
Lost 250£ today. I am out for a drink........ alone!!. Wife not at home, gone abroad as well!!!
Never trade with too tight stop losses after the US open

good luck

I wonder if we will boounce of 3830, or crashed through it! 3830 being the base trend line. 3830 daily price.

Any thoughts?

Ollie

If I had followed my strategy today I would have made around 50 points.
Oh well just gotta wait for the next move.

hmm.. bit of a losing day for me 2... jumpin in n out... Just wished i had followed my strategy... ohwell.. next time ..!!