Message For Ftse Traders......

Went long at 3839! looking for bounce of base trend line... might be madness though!

Yep and it keeps on falling there goes our profits we could've made for today guys!

When is tha madness gonna end! lol

Any analysis on the support line?
It's broken all of mine. My charting doesn't allow me to see further back enough to see another low on an hourly chart.

Yep and it keeps on falling there goes our profits we could've made for today guys!

When is tha madness gonna end! lol

Any analysis on the support line?
It's broken all of mine. My charting doesn't allow me to see further back enough to see another low on an hourly chart.

I'd be looking at 740 on the S&P for support!!

I switched to short, and managed to take 18 points.

Sell order below 3804 now.

All things being equal there's a nice inside bar forming on the 30 minute chart at the moment.... Obviously will be waiting for it to close but will then be going long above 3823 and short below 3807 (approx). I'll be looking for 10 points profit and no more.....

All things being equal there's a nice inside bar forming on the 30 minute chart at the moment.... Obviously will be waiting for it to close but will then be going long above 3823 and short below 3807 (approx). I'll be looking for 10 points profit and no more.....

KJ, just watch 4830, it could be a strong resistance area, due to being the baseline of the previous trend.

I think this is what Minime is refering to at 3820 with future prices.

Also, this rally looks like a mess, so I still have sell order open below 3804.

I hope it works out either way though!

KJ, just watch 4830, it could be a strong resistance area, due to being the baseline of the previous trend.

I think this is what Minime is refering to at 3820 with future prices.

Also, this rally looks like a mess, so I still have sell order open below 3804.

I hope it works out either way though!

The set-up has just been blown anyway. Looks like your short is on though?

Yep, I am short... doesn't look like there's much left to take. We shall see!

You're short, or did you cancel the position... is that what you meant by blown anyway?

You're short, or did you cancel the position... is that what you meant by blown anyway?

I didn't place a trade in the end as the 1830 candle broke down through the low of the 1800 candle which, in effect, invalidates the inside bar set-up I was looking for.....

Well that was pants! Closed at 3813, for -9.

3830 is holding up ok though.

I didn't place a trade in the end as the 1830 candle broke down through the low of the 1800 candle which, in effect, invalidates the inside bar set-up I was looking for.....

Ok, I see.

So, inside bar for possible long, and outside bar for possible short... or is there more to it?

sorry for the lack of trading post's today, i have had probs with my charting software, and as such have only traded on price action.

its my bday on wednesday and am going out friday night, will be out in the city(london)if anyone is out and about.

any way i will try and keep up tomorrow.

evening all.

3700 as the next support
3825 - 3840 as resistence/support
3870 - 3880 as resistence/support
3930 as resistence

What do you think?
I'm ready for tomorrow going to follow my strategy strictly
SL 15points
Trailing Stop at 15points at every 5 point step (I'm still a bit insure about my exit strategy but will follow this tomorrow.

I used to keep a 20point stop and keep a 20point trailing stop at every step. I may still adobt this strategy then tighten up the trail stop to 15 when 20point profit then 10 at 30point profit.

Viks

I have read that some people liquidise 2/3rd of their position after, say 20 points, move stop to break even, and let the rest run on until next exit point. Maybe that's more of a swing traders approach, rather than a Scalpers, but just thought I'd mention it.

Morning everyone, here's hoping for a better day today!! Only my swing stock trades saved an awful day for me yesterday.