Message For Ftse Traders......

ftse is being resilient,considering the dow is 2% off its high.we watch to see if 8650 aand 8600 hold.i think this will dictate the ftse for the short term

Attachments

• Wall Street Cash (-).png
    Wall Street Cash (-).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 142
OK I'm short people as it seams to have run out of steam.......especially with the DAX pulling back as well!!

short at 4252 ...stop loss 4270!! target 4240, infinity and beyond.........haha!!

FTSE has been trying to get past the elusive 4450 region but failing each time.......lets hope it pays off handsomely !!

we could go back to 4400 before really bounce......

just to clarify on my analysis

Timeframe = 5 min chart

indicators
MACD - negative cross over
RSI- overbought
stochastic - on way down after hitting 80

im sleeping mate................

i meant to say short at

4452 ...stop loss 4470!!

bit it isn't looking good............

got in too early.........but im still confident it will pay dividends as FTSE struggled to get past 4460 region!!

oil price is on its way down so that should help a bit as well.........banking sector is relatively weak, but its the mining stocks that is igniting the FTSE?

Hope you are right, but IMO the break even of 4450 means bullish.. I was long at 4457 but was stopped, got in too early.. But still think the price will hit 4500!

forgot to mention
there is a downside count from the coumn of "O" at the top.8630 area for the dow
this is from the chart i have just posted

added to short position at 4464 stop loss 4470!!

thanks for your advice Vinicius.......I'll be happy with a small profit on this!!

added to short position at 4464 stop loss 4470!!

thanks for your advice Vinicius.......I'll be happy with a small profit on this!!

Not an advice mate, I`m far from there.. Anyway.. I`m current lookink at 1 hour T/F..
What about you?

arrgh....I came upstairs after I had some Bible preachers at the door and I'm stopped out!!

lost my profit for the morning, break even now!!

i look at 3 time frames predominantly as day trader,

1 week 30 min chart - asses overall trend

2 days 15 min chart - gist of short term trend

1 day 5/10 min chart!! - used for timing of exit and entry

but as you can see very unsucsesful this morning!!

On my first two trades I made short +4.7; short -8 then changed to long and am still open +5.5.

Net on three trades, so far , +2.2 points

I'm not going to say that it is looking better because my luck never runs like that....:confused: