Message For Ftse Traders......

I only like to scalp between 10-20-30 points at maximum my friend.......especially at present when the market can go either way!! be careful... i closed with 10 points profit!!

I have closed my position and I am neutral as DAX keeps holding 5000 level and not allowing FTSE to fall further!!

the only drift that I'm interested in my friend is the the one that's in my favour........

I am tempted to take another position on DAX short but will see for further weakness below 5000 level......

FTSE back upto 4580 from 4568............thats why I prefer to scalp 10 points when markets uncertain rather than amend stop loss to break even

because you always end up breaking even.......

the theory of letting your profits run doesn't always prove fruitful

this is just a quick question?

is anybody using pro real time charting package on this thread, if you are what do you think of it?

or in other words which charting package are you using and would definitely recommend!!

sorry to digress off the topic guys?

is anybody using pro real time charting package on this thread, if you are what do you think of it?

or in other words which charting package are you using and would definitely recommend!!

sorry can't help - I'm a long term trader not day trading so don't really go in for too much charting

I use esignal, i get billed in Dollars so getting a bit expensive, however it is very good. You can buy the data you want, ie Shares or indicies etc.

What you guys reckon FTSE going to do, dow futures pointing lower. However, oil is rallying. I reckon FTSE is overbought

I've taken profits on two short trades this morning. Now on my third. Just feeling my way, really. It's
dull, this morning, although this third one is bucking up a bit more.

if oil is rallying........then i would prefer not to sell FTSE generally speaking as it always has a tendency to push the FTSE back up out of the doldrums!!

wait and see period for me friends.......... 50/50 at present until DAX braks that 5000 level convincingly and FTSE stops sticking to 4570!!

Every time I open my big mouth .....

I'm flat again.

I'm not keen on the market, this morning. Just trying to take points where I can.

haha............

DOW futures have erased there earliers losses........now thats a positive sign so I wouldn't do anything at present!!

I'm looking at Gold instead at present!!

haha............

DOW futures have erased there earliers losses........now thats a positive sign so I wouldn't do anything at present!!

I'm looking at Gold instead at present!!

Nothin' ? :eek:

I'd better have something to eat, then. That's always good for a few points while I'm doing that.

LONDON (MarketWatch) - U.S. stock futures pointed to an opening dip on Monday after last week's strong gains, ahead of data that could show another month of slumping car sales and amid central bank fears of sliding asset prices.

I`m looking to sell on footsie, DAX and Wall.. But as I`m looking on 1 hour chart I havent seen any cleary entry.. Waiting dow opens..

Pretty slow this morning..

knowing this stupid market, the index will rally. I reckon dow will rally on open because of all this new stimulas package with the tax cuts and all that. Gilts, Bunds, Treasuries all lower today, perhaps indicating money moving into equities and commodities