Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I made 1000 pips on full size stakes today Without peeling?? No.
But i've made 700 pips.
Commercial traders wouldn't believe it. My methods are more advanced because where they might use fast fourier transform algorithms, i've got me stopwatch.
Top show morgan. Was wonderin, what deal did you manage to cut with your broker re spreads / margin / limited loose?

Quick update students. Myself and Dickie ( Richard Branson), have been involved in a project to run a straightline fibre optic from my house to sharky's ( my idea ) this will cut latency from 20 m/s down to 10m/s. You will be able to see my live advanced calls 10m/s sooner. I've pm'd sharky about putting my HFB ( high frequency blogging) server in his downstairs toilet, he hasn't got back to me as yet, possibly not receiving my p.m's......

Reactions: tar
I hope you all got the USDCAD move and the move on the ES form the open.
Both very obvious trades using the 2 minute time duration panels and basic price structures

Top show morgan. Was wonderin, what deal did you manage to cut with your broker re spreads / margin / limited loose?

Classified info. Non-disclosure agreement was signed i'm afraid. (But they give me a better deal than any of their other customers)

Quick update students. Myself and Dickie ( Richard Branson), have been involved in a project to run a straightline fibre optic from my house to sharky's ( my idea ) this will cut latency from 20 m/s down to 10m/s. You will be able to see my live advanced calls 10m/s sooner. I've pm'd sharky about putting my HFB ( high frequency blogging) server in his downstairs toilet, he hasn't got back to me as yet, possibly not receiving my p.m's......
Fn bonus. Thems more complicated screenies should upload in a flash! Is it hacker proof. Im gona bet its not!! :p

Good idea that will solve the 1-2 minutes delay for the posts to show !

Fn bonus. Thems more complicated screenies should upload in a flash! Is it hacker proof. Im gona bet its not!! :p

Its twice as secure as my macdonalds free wifi account so I've been reliably informed.

3.15 pm

Update

Out in next 15 -20 mins

Back for 3 30pm

I dont why I mention it - but i have had another good day today

OK a couple of small losses - in fact even if I had 5 small scalp losses I would have still totally out trumped my no daily target - simple down to 12 good to very good positive scalps over 7 pips and up so far up to 432 pips off the dax

Must make sure I dont have more than 3 losses up to a total of 3 pips for all future afternoon trades

If i make another 58 trades all wins - great - but 2 consecutive losses - then I would stop and still be way over daily target that I dont have

Controlled intraday dax trading (y)

Just been researching my family tree, Apparently great grandfather "Running Bear mospherian" was part of a red Indian tribe, himself an expert scalper, invented the mohekan hairstyle, used to take 70% off leaving 30% strip down the middle. A strategy that still working today......

Just been researching my family tree, Apparently great grandfather "Running Bear mospherian" was part of a red Indian tribe, himself an expert scalper, invented the mohekan hairstyle, used to take 70% off leaving 30% strip down the middle. A strategy that still working today......

will he let you into his little tribe though Mike?

I always have a #2. But, that's nerves for ya.

Classified info. Non-disclosure agreement was signed i'm afraid. (But they give me a better deal than any of their other customers)
DAMMIT, was hoping you could put a god word in for me. Am planning full wall size with a 1k acc. In the impossible event that I have more than 3 losses in a row I could always refund. Do they take bacon rolls

will he let you into his little tribe though Mike?

As I understand it there are certain prerequisite criteria, none of which you are likely to even want to meet, let alone have as an immutable part of your character. Take heart.

Splendid calls, Patrick!
There's something magical about the 'live in advance' call. It's likely coincidence, but the apparent success rate of posters who use this style is through the roof when compared to posters who make calls in a more traditional style (when they tell you when they are in the market)
It's....odd.

For all intensive purposes. Chomp at the bit. A Blessing in the skies

Any luck with the pm your end, Tar? Have you received?
I tried to add you but I think I accidentally reported one of your posts :(
Maybe you can add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.