market direction

live cattle is actually doing my kunt in, it refuses to acknowledge my set up and is hanging in there like one of my dangle berrys

cowabunga !
are you having a cow of a day ?
don't get into a bad MOOOOOOOod
let's see if we can rustle something up
don't have a beef with me !

you may get something out of a short soy, but i wouldnt hold it to long..soy is going up in the medium term

you're probably right.. my trend filter has now switched to up, so any future trades will be on the long side (until the filter changes of course). but for the moment, i'm short.

still looking for opportunities to buy copper and/or sell nat gas.

am long gold but that's a bit dull right now. i took a look at live cattle but don't get great results on my system so probably not adding that one to the portfolio.

told you i would move LC myself ;) so glad LC got ****ing clipped today, was really pissing me off..huge down move aswell

Last edited:
well robster, some action in our favour!

That's me packing up for the rest of the month now. I caught an entry short when it got to yesterdays RTH close. Didn't quite expect a 20pt move but nice that it was especially after the grindy two weeks I've had.

jesus what a day, actually day trated the spoo today, did handsomely out of it..****ing shatered! off to london 2morow for a few days for a break

shicorp in the pits were selling the hell out of it all day, think they sold over 3,000 bigs today. they were the ones constantly driving the spoo into new lows and all those stops

Last edited:
Yeah, it was pretty good my side as well. Euro and soybeans coming good!

Where are you normally based, if not London?

Yeah, it was pretty good my side as well. Euro and soybeans coming good!

Where are you normally based, if not London?

yeh grains(corn) came down to break even for me, my fx trades and crude were pretty ****

but everything else was diamond tho..live cattle got ****ing smashed, thank god! copper got annihilated aswell and the ten year went threw the roof.

and ofcourse the spoo losing 30 handles!

huge up day in the account!

Andrew's being very modest, this is what he did to his ****ty spread betting account, he stuck 1k in for the lulz.

Bet #'s marked out.

I think he pretty much thrashed that other dude who had the thread "doing it for a gamble" :).

Good work lad.

Phil.

attachment.php

Attachments

• spoo2.jpg
    spoo2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
lol dick told you not to post that!

yeh this was todays day trading, stuck 1k in an old spread bet account just to ease the boredom!