market direction

nat gas seems to have the capacity for the most violence.. ATR is around 17 cents and it moved 20 cents in the blink of an eye. would imagine the majority of trend punters short this one, hence market has stronger bias for sharp moves higher, a little like eur/usd. sorry no caps

my system got me short soybeans last night, anyone else trade this one? looks like its about to blow to be honest

You still short ES? Curious as I went short tonight before closing and assumed you were on the other side ;)

****s knows my internet has been down all ****ing day, beyond raging, only just back up now!

:LOL:

so you try and slag me off for buying the lows on euro yet you post on your own ****ty thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ive-chart-patterns-set-ups-2.html#post1111080

so your gona get in like over 100 points higher than me?

nice trading you ****ing cripple

Yesterday the bears were running scared and I was buying , thursday bulls were running scared I was selling.The easiest way to trade .

Sugar once went to 1 c a lb , we can not be sure what price is low nor what price is high.
Cripples get crippled if the market does not reverse .This is the spastics T2W society thread.

Trading is war of the bulls versus the bears,buy when the bears are fleeing the battle zone and sell when the bulls running scared and fleeing the battle zone.Its easier to conquer points in the zone of least resistance.

In bull markets we can only be long or neutral, and in bear markets we can only be short or neutral.The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher.We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high."

thats one bad post, contradictary, misleading and wrong. buy high and sell higher is the logic of an idiot. everything has a value just because you can't work it out doesn't mean its valueless. the people who can't work out value or don't bother deservedly get shat on.

i don't understand why you would trade if you didn't know the value of what you were trading, ur just a sheep and other people are telling you what its worth rather than you working it out for yourself.

ps. ur a ****

I will let the professionals and hedge fund manager hanging around forums look for value.Trading isn't about buying two for the price of one or half price deals, thats for non traders and spastics of the market.

If markets were traded profitably on value , 95% of traders wouldn't be losers.

but wait i thought you only use automated system?

your a total fraud and a clueless ****. get the **** off my thread

im actually going to hunt you down odt and stab u

asked the mods to set the thread so people on my ignore list cant post. see you round oildayretard