market direction

some serious dumping off the us open here!

We were due the correction! - Greek debt worries, rubbish economic data are being cited as reasons today (am sure you know that!)
This rally was liquidity driven - I read that cash levels at mutual funds are now at low levels - also put/call ratio show over optimism - probably sell off now for the rest of the week at least!

as my namesake once said, when there is blood on the streets it is time to buy. we arnt far from that level now in the euro fiasco

****ing crazy, by the look of it someone dumped a **** load of euros then the arb algos started dumping everything else..then started buying it all back!

thats for me 2 know ;)

for one there was only buyers at the lows not sellers, the TA people were probably expecting the **** to fall out of it breaking those lows. good enough reason for me

thats basically it yes, but slightly more complicated! i gather info from all over the place.

but yes the strat is, everyone else is wrong :)

yes NG finally got a bit of a pop up like ive been talking about, back into + territory on my ng trade now, been holding since this thread started

days like today im glad im not a day trader, what a fkin mess!

Actually I did very well today after a rather lackluster week for me. I scalp trade not really day trade. Longest position held was for about 14 minutes today! TOTAL: about 3 hours of trading, 5 winners, 3 losers, 1 BE
Done for today. I don't usually trade forex after noon time (NY time zone) as it slows down considerably.

Peter