Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Not a good day to be trading. Everything is whipping all over the place. No direction at all.

Peter

Placed offer on gbp/jpy at 118.47, 25 pip sl, 1% risk in case it gets there when I am out

jules are you taking up this offer ???(If you want to join me in my trading room for the euro sesison (7.45am till 10am gmt) just send me a message. Or I can just tweet if that's easier (tradetheeasyway).and report back if its a load of bull dung ( or sh-t if you prefer:devilish:)

jules are you taking up this offer ???(If you want to join me in my trading room for the euro sesison (7.45am till 10am gmt) just send me a message. Or I can just tweet if that's easier (tradetheeasyway).and report back if its a load of bull dung ( or sh-t if you prefer:devilish:)

i will respond and take up the offer with my conditions attached,i want a weeks worth, not really sure ive got that much time as i do this full time,may suggest someone else or both of us. I cant see too much in 2 hrs

Last edited:
may have to re enter chart looks good for a fall

Attachments

• 2012-01-18_1422.png
    2012-01-18_1422.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 98
I'm still bearish on both but the trend down has slowed and they seem to be consolidating.

I may take another pop at a short on cable as its nearer the top of the box but there is a real chance that we could break higher tomorrow.

I prefer taking trending trades rather then ranging trades, theres just too many levels you can sell at in a range and unless you use a very large stop, you can be right and still get caught out before it turns.

Attachments

• cable.png
    cable.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 78
  • EJ.png
    EJ.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 93