Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

looks like i may get a chance to short gbp/jpy or eur/jpy.Hope i chose the right one. The price action is worrying,but a chart is a chart and i was desperate to sell from close to fridays close so will try and do so

exact same action in ej and gj. Cleared out a lot of longs holding over the weekend.

Peter

i really dont know how to feel. Should I be pleased that I pointed it out the level on Friday?Furious that I missed out? Happy that I may get a retrace to my level? Was it a clearout for a much bigger up move? its ****ing bent however you look at it

Good morning all

i really dont know how to feel. Should I be pleased that I pointed it out the level on Friday?Furious that I missed out? Happy that I may get a retrace to my level? Was it a clearout for a much bigger up move? its ****ing bent however you look at it

Good morning all

You did the right thing surely, holding over the weekend is just a gamble as I'm sure you've said before.

I always feel more annoyed when I miss out on a big trade than when I take the trade and take a full loss when I should just be grateful I didn't lose.

You did the right thing surely, holding over the weekend is just a gamble as I'm sure you've said before.

I always feel more annoyed when I miss out on a big trade than when I take the trade and take a full loss when I should just be grateful I didn't lose.

Flash- your decision did not cause you a real loss. Just remember that at other times a similar decision could have resulted in a real loss. However, it's normal to reflect on "what if" moments but the problem comes when you only reflect of "what if " gains that you missed rather than losses you prevented by your actions:)

Flash- your decision did not cause you a real loss. Just remember that at other times a similar decision could have resulted in a real loss. However, it's normal to reflect on "what if" moments but the problem comes when you only reflect of "what if " gains that you missed rather than losses you prevented by your actions:)

all the comments are right,but I feel i missed a good winner. Hopefully it will return to a shortable area soon

this is like getting your privates squeezed by
images
get down you B

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: is the eur/usd on its :cool::cool::cool: summer holidays already :eek: will it chance moving a tick before end of day :devilish:

This morning was alright on EUR/USD, but l've had nothing since last trade at 11am, like you BP, tired and getting restless now, The suns shining through my window and it s 19 degrees outside, might throw in the towel and chill:rolleyes:

rob any talent about, if so will join you in sun as anything would be better than this old eur grind (lol) omg just made 5ticks where is that
images

Wish there was a bit of talent about mate, my office is country based not city based, not a lot going on outside apart from the cows in the fields, if that floats your boat :cheesy::LOL: