Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

still looking to re enter eur/jpy from a higher price,i love that pair at the moment but need a much higher price to get best value

any newbies watching,this has been crap trading with a great result.Must remember this when i trade perfectly and lose 3 in a row

chart shows the line I am selling off and how lucky i was as the news caused a spike thriought it only to return my way. Eur/jpy has a lovely line I want to sell off if price rises. Sorry for lack of charts and explanations lately,trying to do so much while trading

Attachments

• 2013-05-16_1352.png
    2013-05-16_1352.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 78
looks like ill get what i deserve with this trade.Its retracing back to entry point. Ive played my last two trades totally wrong,so miracles that i will be out nicely ahead. I gave back 70 pips on e/j when it was up over 100 and this gn trade is heading the same way

looks like flash is trying to have the biggest swinger down on the estate and is ending up shrivaled and sad (mrs F will not be pleased (lol)

ive shorted gbp/jpy will call price if it returns to that level.It seems im seeing good levels to sell from this week.These yen pairsowe me a packet.