Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

come on gj, old flash is really due a big follow through. Been picking great entry points,just need one of these trends to break away for me. I dont normally worry about stats but I had a quick look yesterday to find that they yen pairs are by far my worst for performance. Maybe because Ive kept shorting them for the last couple of months:) surely one must go my way:)

looking forward to next week. Got some great pairs to trade. Delighted to see these eur/jpy and gbp/jpy shoot up again towards my sell areas. Already make great gains from them this week,and hopefully sell from a higher price than I did originally and may even get the big run down I am looking for. have a good weekend.

looking forward to next week. Got some great pairs to trade. Delighted to see these eur/jpy and gbp/jpy shoot up again towards my sell areas. Already make great gains from them this week,and hopefully sell from a higher price than I did originally and may even get the big run down I am looking for. have a good weekend.

oh man,just look at the gap.As mentioned I so wanted to trade that ej from fridays close.cant see a retrace big enough coming now. Real shame would already be 70 pips up:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: