Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Short Brent 108.02 stop at 109.02. It's been falling a treat recently, getting in on a pullback I hope.

Can't believe how much Brent has fallen the last couple days, I'm actually gutted. I got stopped out on this trade above on March 26th and I just knew it was going to drop even lower soon. I'm annoyed that I didn't just sell the damn thing at any price but in another way quite glad that I kept the discipline not to just randomly sell as I've been watching it fall and imagining all the profits I could have had.

Oh well there will always be another opportunity, shorting the YEN looks like a really good bet.

Had a great break,ready to start this 1/4 in style:) Will be having more time away this week but looking to bag some cash in between

reason for trade. simple t/l pullback

Attachments

• 2013-04-08_1725.png
    2013-04-08_1725.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 129
Long FDAX moments ago but lets say at 7677 SL under WL at 7610 .

@ 7737 = +60

top stuff,can you explain why. I will be back in full force next week. Just enjoying time with kids. Taking daughter to casting for a short film today. Hopefully it will be her second film. Its not the kind of career Id particularly like for her but she is a very strong minded 8 year old

top stuff,can you explain why. I will be back in full force next week. Just enjoying time with kids. Taking daughter to casting for a short film today. Hopefully it will be her second film. Its not the kind of career Id particularly like for her but she is a very strong minded 8 year old

Thanks , and congrats enjoy your time :) .

If you compare it to the Dow and SP500 it has some room for the upside , so tbh +60 is nothing , i took the trade off this week candle , we were off the week lows by 50-60 points lastnight and clearly it was going to follow the Dow and the SP500 and make a new week High "for this week" IMHO .

Last edited:
Thanks , and congrats enjoy your time :) .

If you compare it to the Dow and SP500 it has some room for the upside , so tbh +60 is nothing , i took the trade off the weekly candle , we were off the weekly lows by 50-60 points lastnight and clearly it was going to follow the Dow and the SP500 and make a new weekly High b4 the end of the week IMHO .

Thanks,do you ever leave a runner. Looks like if your trading of dailies then as you say there could be more to gain. Its so hard when to get out of a trade.Its one of the main reasons I say this game is virtually impossible to teach.Once we press that button,all hell breaks out in our minds

Thanks,do you ever leave a runner. Looks like if your trading of dailies then as you say there could be more to gain. Its so hard when to get out of a trade.Its one of the main reasons I say this game is virtually impossible to teach.Once we press that button,all hell breaks out in our minds

Yes i get some but not that much , tbh i prefer to trade solo , so when i post here i just want to get over with the trade and close the deal , but it is hard agree . BTW i meant a new week high for this week .

I see USD/JPY is nearing 100.00 I'm tempted to put an order in to short that, I reckon there will be a lot of profit taking there even if it is against the trend. Got a few more minutes to see if I can talk myself out of it though lol

I see USD/JPY is nearing 100.00 I'm tempted to put an order in to short that, I reckon there will be a lot of profit taking there even if it is against the trend. Got a few more minutes to see if I can talk myself out of it though lol

yes it would be one of the best rn sells of all time, but it never really bounced of that level before. There is however a gap that needs filling going back to november. there is always the other trade,buy it now at assume it will defo go to the rn and may even spike through:) There now Im sure that hasnt helped one bit:cheesy:

Last edited:
I'd much rather be buying than selling but I try my best not to just randomly buy because I never know when to let go of the trade if it goes against me. The 101.00 level does look better technically on the chart but all I've read and heard is people aiming for the 100.00 target.

Wait and see what happens if it gets to 100 I guess, a breakout followed by it falling back below 100 would probably see me short it.

go on its creeping up,dont miss out:devilish:

I wish id taken a long earlier,got to at least get there.I think it will spike throughh,too obvious to turn surely. As you say there is much better resistance at 101

go on its creeping up,dont miss out:devilish:

I wish id taken a long earlier,got to at least get there.I think it will spike throughh,too obvious to turn surely. As you say there is much better resistance at 101

101.40-101.50 is where the moneys at. I'm not banking on this stopping at 100. It could be a good psychological level. It really depends on whether you are a scalper or not.

short UJ 99.70 stop 99.85
target 99.50

Failed to breakout over 100.00 2 days in a row. Looking for a sell off now as traders get worried it may not reach the number.

Peter