Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

That's finally moved for you now. What made you get in - the failure of the second test on the hourly?

Not exactly , but something like that , it stalled up there for some time i was motioning it from the morning didn't sound strong nor Europe equities did , 1569 didn't sound like it will stay as the lows of the day , a test for a new low was imminent , so after the ADP i pulled the trigger fishing for a new low ...

thats a very poor r/r,why did you get out

Thats just a hard SL not my real exit usually i will bailout earlier , check my latest EJ and cable trades today hardly went 15-20 pips against me , and i said it is a scalp trade , the daily range was about 200 points in XAU at the time of the trade which sounds about right , didn't want to get stuck in a short trade at the lows , ofcourse now in a hindsight it looks great and obvious but it wasn't ...

Thread quiet so far today ?

GBPUSD: Strong down move off 5157 pullback hi - to today's current lo 5032 in that previous 4hr swing hi/lo zone / previous daily minor swing lo zone around daily S2 and 2 x fibs shown on 4hr below. better than expected Uk data at 0930 helps the bounce from there...more upside struggling at the previous support = prev 1hr/4hr swing lo zone around 38.2% 5157-5032. Price at the Lo at 106% 20 day atr.

1hr and 4hr pics below

G/L

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 4hr.jpg
    4hr.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 119
Just back from golf.I hacked round,freezing cold,snowing. Taking family to camber sands for a few days so bound to be even colder. May call some trades later if anything comes back,but probably wont be about until Tuesday,

Reactions: tar
Just back from golf.I hacked round,freezing cold,snowing. Taking family to camber sands for a few days so bound to be even colder. May call some trades later if anything comes back,but probably wont be about until Tuesday,

Enjoy some time with the family (y)

Peter

filled @ 1555.4 SL 1545

Just seen this tar - what on earth were you doing up at this time? BTW, the test of the level normally happens around European open but for some reason it tested it around 11pm last night..........

Good call btw - you running it to the high or higher?