Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Thanks , i like the idea that you guys trade with tight SL which is the hardest way to make money , but its great if one can make it (y)

why do you think its the hardest way? i guess its just opinion and what youve taught yourself in time . I always have a runner which when it comes off is a longer term trade with good r/r. Sometimes i re enter a trade if its still in range,so the first stop may be 30 and the 2nd 30.

why do you think its the hardest way? i guess its just opinion and what youve taught yourself in time . I always have a runner which when it comes off is a longer term trade with good r/r. Sometimes i re enter a trade if its still in range,so the first stop may be 30 and the 2nd 30.

It's hard cuz noise will take your tight SL many times , and emotions will kick in ... etc , but as i said if one can make it then it's great .

It's hard cuz noise will take your tight SL many times , and emotions will kick in ... etc , but as i said if one can make it then it's great .

you seem to trade similar to us. I take your point,but if I am selling from an area of resistance and can enter near the top then often 30 pips will cover it.

guys looks like i got screwed on that gbp trade, can anyone tell me if the price went through 1.5210,theyve given me a lot less

I just checked a couple of feeds: 1.51898 and 1.51889 (MT4s) : IG has 1.5190

Have a good weekend chaps - I really enjoy following the trades - I'm working in Canary Wharf at the moment, so not allowed to trade SB.

thanks guys. did your prices gap down or go through 1.5210. My broker has agreed to honor the stop. im just curious what sb companies will do. it looks like a mid day gap,wierd

thanks guys. did your prices gap down or go through 1.5210. My broker has agreed to honor the stop. im just curious what sb companies will do. it looks like a mid day gap,wierd

Gaps do happen during the day if there is breaking news , i am looking at FXCM's tick chart i see big drop from 1.5240 to 1.5190 , still not sure if it was a gap .

Attachments

• 1703 1 MINUTE CANDLE.JPG
    1703 1 MINUTE CANDLE.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 116
To me thats not a gap,the price went through the price at 1.5210

Crooks,just spiked it down,nicked the stops and up again.I was in a really good looking trade there. anyway been great week and a fantastic month so far

I just downloaded the tick data , it is a sharp move but not a gap ...

Thanks,I think they will amend the price but I have to do the hard work and fill out forms and scan them in etc.They can see it didnt gap,so should just ammend