Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Tick data file , check after 13:00 ET .

Attachments

• 2000.csv
    812.6 KB · Views: 148
If my trade moves to a +12, I'll set stop to BE and wait for stop or target to hit.

@$#%@ (n) - missed my chance at that. It spiked down and back up about 5 pips as I was typing this.

Peter

After screwing up the plan I just decided to get out with a few pips if I as able to.

Hazards of trading and posting.

Peter

Morning all

Seems like a deal had been struck. Really dont know why I didnt bet on that. They always seem to find a solution.Lets hope it holds. Still sure to be volatile days and weeks ahead as both sides see it differently. Personally I see this as weekness for the euro. If Cyprus fell out then imho,euro is stronger and vice versa. I like what Theo Paphitis said over the weekend,Germany should pull out and get the DM back giving another strong currency and allowing each country to have more fluctuation against it

took kiwi earlier but didnt post in time so have put price as now. Simple pullback to line,

Attachments

• 2013-03-25_0811.png
    2013-03-25_0811.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 101
@ ZEN : "nice Tar - 100% so far"

Thanks for the encouragement , but if you ask me that's a horrible R:R , look at the EUR/NZD where is it now ! Will give everything back in just 1 trade :confused: