Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Today was my turn was taken out by half a pip

horrible. I simply remember the times it has gone my way. I had some miss my stop by 0.2 only for me to get over 100 for the trade.
LOL many years ago Id phone the trading firm up,accuse them of corruption,change company only for the same thing to happen again:)

Attachments

• euro.jpg
    euro.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 156
Stop moved to 12493 ( bottom of nose of Pinbar to the left of current 5 min chart

This is hard work posting etc...you guys must have a lot of stamina :)

Stop moved...expecting problems overhead with one hour and four hour levels. Mustn't be greedy.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 129
Stop moved to 12493 ( bottom of nose of Pinbar to the left of current 5 min chart

12960 (ish) is Euro/USD four hour level. Might be an interesting point to watch?
:)

(Captain Currency chaps wouldn't be in this as price is below 4hour and above 5 mins etc thus prices not aligned but they might wait for two lower time frames to go short with four hour trend? )_ albeit I am not an expert on Captains trades;)

Last edited:
12960 (ish) is Euro/USD four hour level. Might be an interesting point to watch?
:)

(Captain Currency chaps wouldn't be in this as price is below 4hour and above 5 mins etc thus prices not aligned but they might wait for two lower time frames to go short with four hour trend? )_ albeit I am not an expert on Captains trades;)

Note that 960 level causing a few tails (resistance ) against that 5 minute level -time to get out maybe ?:)

This is hard work posting etc...you guys must have a lot of stamina :)

Stop moved...expecting problems overhead with one hour and four hour levels. Mustn't be greedy.

Good to see some new callers - nice posts & explanations(y)

Looking forward to more live calls (so far as it doesn't affect your performance)