Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I thought about taking 1/2 off and leaving the rest, but it's late in the day and didn't want to risk losing what I have made after a terrible start this morning.

Peter

I've checked all the live calls I've posted in February - so far +132.5 pips. I think that's the worst since I've started calculating live calls' pips. It could've been +60 better if I didn't try to catch gbp/usd bottom on 11/2 - 2 trades = 2x-30. I remember that day (there was no bottom to catch - it just kept falling down and down...such a nightmare for bottom catchers:eek:)

Added: I couldn't find results for October. In November it was +146 pips and in December +160 pips.

PS I've checked January as well: +14.5 (I haven't posted that much in Jan)

Last edited:
wow - eur/usd dropped a lot while I was checking all this (I was trying to catch the bottom there as well - good I took the profit) Sometimes I'm so rubbish at predicting(n)

short eur/gbp at .8801 sl .8825

!/2 off at +15
1/2 off at +148

This is a massive result for me. My stakes are bigger on eur/gbp and moves are often smaller,hence why 1st target was only 15.To go away and come back to 148 is fantastic. Thats twice in last week the 2nd 1/2 has gone massively my way. From October to December I think I called only 1 100 pip runner on the thread.Thats two in the last 5 days and another good trade to go with it. Superb start to the year. Beers at the manor:)

heres chart for eur/gbp. Pulled back a 3rd time to time and off we we. It also felt right,gut feeling

Attachments

• 2013-02-25_1910.png
    2013-02-25_1910.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 121
Thinking of shorting usd/chf. Its a funny old world. I shorted uc yesterday and got out at +50 and it has since turned round and gone back up to original entry point.Normally I would have left it to get shafted as it gobbled up my pips. I then take eg and decide not to get out early and it collapses for me. Id like to think Im a genius but know only too well luck and emotion plays an important role in trading and its with me at the moment. no doubt that now ive said that the devil will surely vomit upon me again very soon.