Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

We need to see 7619 taken out within next 15-20mins for the Dax to make a break towards the lows of the days.

Really dont want to see the top taken off though at 7635! (n):devilish:

Dumped my whole DAX short at the 7634 touch 5mins ago for 49points profit.

Is very annoying as i turned down 82points profit earlier this morning for this trade though! :mad:

Am also unloading most of my ASX 200 short for a few points profit at this level due to Bernankes speech,
going to look to re-add shorts if it spikes up to 5039 though.

However anyone holding any trades open into bernankes speech is just a noob idiot. :LOL:

Is very annoying as i turned down 82points profit earlier this morning for this trade though! :mad:

Am also unloading most of my ASX 200 short for a few points profit at this level due to Bernankes speech,

However anyone holding any trades open into bernankes speech is just a noob idiot. :LOL:

not sure i totally agree with that,ive often been rewarded trading through news at areas of strong resistance,but yes its a gamble.

please stick to the trades you call on the thread,otherwise the thread will lose its identity,thanks

I agree. After getting run over I decided to step aside for a bit.

Peter

I ended with -18 today. It was difficult market for me, but at the same time I didn't follow all the trades all the time (2nd trade would've definitely taken at least 1/2 if not everything when it reached 1 to 1)

Another mistake was trying to run profit beyond +40 pips on trade before last one (I let it hit the stop at b/e) - not the best thing in a choppy market(n)