Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

flash

might be an idea to help lazy MD :)lol:) and others to put a link to those couple of vids you did in your signature? You gonna do any more of those? I enjoyed them.

jon

I was quite happy doing them,but the last one only had 3 views and Ive had no feed back since, so not much point.Im convinced 98% of traders dont want to work hard at this game.I think the type of trade is too simple for many to believe it works They look on the site for a quick solution,see its not there so go and pay someone a large fee. Ive also called a few losers in my last few trades, so that will scare a few off.

all quite today,no patterns around for me, but Im taking my first gold trade
small stakes for obvious reasons. Short at 1561.80 sl 1.563.5

I am intrigued

What TF did you base that gold trade on ?

Gold is a good buy going into the New year .........good hedge against uncertainty!!

Also Chinese data was not as weak as expected = Chinese easing = rally

also rumours of further chinese rate cuts = commod rally

add in Iranian hormuz threat = Gold rally

FA= buy

TA = neutral with no confirmed sell signal ?

I am intrigued

What TF did you base that gold trade on ?

Gold is a good buy going into the New year .........good hedge against uncertainty!!

Also Chinese data was not as weak as expected = Chinese easing = rally

also rumours of further chinese rate cuts = commod rally

add in Iranian hormuz threat = Gold rally

FA= buy

TA = neutral with no confirmed sell signal ?

Its just my method,read through then thread and you will see the type of trades I do. I am no gold trader. please keep this thread clear of fundamental opinions,they do not fit in,thanks

I was very emotional yesterday, I want to take the time out to apologise to everyone on your thread regarding yesterdays events as I disrupted your thread.

I want to be a part of this live trading thread

If I have the permission from everyone on your thread, may I post my live trades on here?

I am not allowed to have my own thread at present

I have been trading this morning and it has been very boring alone

I am not interested in arguing ......just entry, exit , stop loss

I was very emotional yesterday, I want to take the time out to apologise to everyone on your thread regarding yesterdays events as I disrupted your thread.

I want to be a part of this live trading thread

If I have the permission from everyone on your thread, may I post my live trades on here?

I am not allowed to have my own thread at present

I have been trading this morning and it has been very boring alone

I am not interested in arguing ......just entry, exit , stop loss

I think the main concern is that your live trades were not accounted for. please have your own thread until you have established credibility and people feel they can trust what you say and that you are trying to do. As i have explained,if you are genuine then there is nothing to hide and you will earn respect for you and your master. until you have established your self on another thread,there is no point in joining this one

I was quite happy doing them,but the last one only had 3 views and Ive had no feed back since, so not much point.Im convinced 98% of traders dont want to work hard at this game.I think the type of trade is too simple for many to believe it works They look on the site for a quick solution,see its not there so go and pay someone a large fee. Ive also called a few losers in my last few trades, so that will scare a few off.

flash

I think the shortage of views is because the thread progresses at such a pace that we soon flip over to the next page and what's gone before tends to get lost.You could try putting them here Trading Videos - this section is a bit lost (I keep pushing for greater prominence on the Home Page) but it's a good archive.

jon

I think the main concern is that your live trades were not accounted for. please have your own thread until you have established credibility and people feel they can trust what you say and that you are trying to do. As i have explained,if you are genuine then there is nothing to hide and you will earn respect for you and your master. until you have established your self on another thread,there is no point in joining this one

OK, I respect your stance.

I will seek authorisation to open my own thread(hopefully I get it) and then I will certainly perform to the best of my ability.

How many weeks do i need to prove my self before gaining access to your thread?

p.s. in defense to to my unaccounted trades: All my posts were moved from your blog to another and I was unable to update due to confusion and due to my emotional reaction.

OK, I respect your stance.

I will seek authorisation to open my own thread(hopefully I get it) and then I will certainly perform to the best of my ability.

How many weeks do i need to prove my self before gaining access to your thread?

p.s. in defense to to my unaccounted trades: All my posts were moved from your blog to another and I was unable to update due to confusion and due to my emotional reaction.

little angel

see pm

jon

afternoon all, no trading for me today, busy with family.

I would just chime in that i would happy for littleangel to post a few trades - live and in keeping with the spirit that we've laid down over the past few weeks/months - as a trial.

more than anything, i'm interested to see if it really is pure BS or if there is any edge at all

afternoon all, no trading for me today, busy with family.

I would just chime in that i would happy for littleangel to post a few trades - live and in keeping with the spirit that we've laid down over the past few weeks/months - as a trial.

more than anything, i'm interested to see if it really is pure BS or if there is any edge at all

for many reasons it is best he has his own thread for now,she can be judged on that without all the baggage that may follow her onto this thread

stop just held,im sure with some it would have been stopped,just hoping for a kick on now, I moved stop as those spikes often end up being reversed and i couldhave entered the trade again with pips in the bag