Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

ffs by time id got chart ready and thinking id got a break i got stopped iout

Attachments

• 2011-12-29_1159.png
    2011-12-29_1159.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 122
a quick tot up leaves me +109 for the thread.

Weird actually, I had thought i would run in to a few more losers as I found me feet in this t/s.
Still, theres plenty of time for that.

I'm in the process of setting up an fxbook linked with a demo account so that these trades can be more elegantly catalogued, for my benefit and my partners, if i decide to go live with this trading style.

a quick tot up leaves me +109 for the thread.

Weird actually, I had thought i would run in to a few more losers as I found me feet in this t/s.
Still, theres plenty of time for that.

I'm in the process of setting up an fxbook linked with a demo account so that these trades can be more elegantly catalogued, for my benefit and my partners, if i decide to go live with this trading style.

What time scale are you using please?

What time scale are you using please?

a majority, but mostly 15m, 1hr, 4hr and 1 day.

What i meant was this time "frame"; my experience is with position trading in futures and bonds, rarely forex.

The link to our fund's blog is in my profile - trying to build a bit of readership!

all quite today,no patterns around for me, but Im taking my first gold trade
small stakes for obvious reasons. Short at 1561.80 sl 1.563.5

all quite today,no patterns around for me, but Im taking my first gold trade
small stakes for obvious reasons. Short at 1561.80 sl 1.563.5

be careful the bullish daily pin is in play and has broken, I would expect price to reach 1568 today before the next big drop.

long eur/chf at 1.2158, sl 1.2140

Hi Flashy

forgive my laziness if you have already posted but how do you trade, have you posted anywhere your trading style? I am pure PA, S/R, price flips, round numbers only with trigger bars. respect to anyone making live calls.

flash

might be an idea to help lazy MD :)lol:) and others to put a link to those couple of vids you did in your signature? You gonna do any more of those? I enjoyed them.

jon