Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

from what I can see his pip count looked ok to me, hed have been better off not mentioning ws,he may have lasted longer. Hope you had a wee drum or two:)

just had this delivered for this weekend :cool::cheesy:
images

from what I can see his pip count looked ok to me, hed have been better off not mentioning ws,he may have lasted longer. Hope you had a wee drum or two:)

He wasn't showing his losing trades until they were pointed out and then miraculously he had closed them for a small profit but didn't include that in his pip count since he didn't post his close. Same crap as before. Why bother with him?

Peter

He wasn't showing his losing trades until they were pointed out and then miraculously he had closed them for a small profit but didn't include that in his pip count since he didn't post his close. Same crap as before. Why bother with him?

Peter

sure, i was being too generous and hadn't noticed that. He sure seems to have a lot of trolls going back months. Must all be from different ip addies as t2win haven't stopped them

you too impatient, flashy :) You're supposed to be enjoying the seasonal break not winding yourself up.