Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hmmm, something doesn't feel right here, so stop raised to entry, free trade now, worse case sceanario = £0

Signal weakening and looks to be turning against me, so took the opportunity to exit half for +10 and reset stop to lock in + 5 on remainder :)

Signal weakening and looks to be turning against me, so took the opportunity to exit half for +10 and reset stop to lock in + 5 on remainder :)

Dragging its feet, got to within 1 pip of target, but manually closed 2nd half for +12:D:D

:-0:-0 closed the rucking thing, then hit my initial target at spiked up, :mad::mad::mad::cheesy:

Last edited:
Dragging its feet, got to within 1 pip of target, but manually closed 2nd half for +12:D:D

:-0:-0 closed the rucking thing, then hit my initial target at spiked up, :mad::mad::mad::cheesy:

nice Dinos ------ your daughter will be ok for spare dross this weekend (lol) just curious Rob did you have an earlier trade today on dax around 9.30 area ???

nice Dinos ------ your daughter will be ok for spare dross this weekend (lol) just curious Rob did you have an earlier trade today on dax around 9.30 area ???

Hi BP, yes, 9.40 short for +15. it would have being a travesty not to take the money off them:cheesy::cheesy:

36% of my dax trades occur between 9.00 - 10.00

Daughters off south again this weekend for her boyfriends 21st, she wants to meet me for lunch on friday before she catches the train. I wonder why:innocent::).... don't begrudge her a penny, she works hard enough, if I can help them out, so much the better.:D

Last edited:
Hi BP, yes, 9.40 short for +15. it would have being a travesty not to take the money off them:cheesy::cheesy:

36% of my dax trades occur between 9.00 - 10.00

Daughters off south again this weekend for her boyfriends 21st, she wants to meet me for lunch on friday before she catches the train. I wonder why:innocent::).... don't begrudge her a penny, she works hard enough, if I can help them out, so much the better.:D

Thanks (@ 24)

Suicide long on cable here!

25 pip stop

It's in freefall, so i'm asking for trouble

out here at 1.5627 for +50

That was a bit of a wild ride. Basically offered me my target on a spike within 20 mins of me taking the trade, I was too slow to get it, and watched it run down 50 pips back to breakeven!
Then up again to where we are now. lol.