Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Short DAX 7727 , Target +15, Stop -10. Stop to B/E when +10

:-0Auto stop reduced to B/E which was then subsequently hit, out for £0, lost nothing, gained nothing. :)

Was always a tadge risky, short entered just above R2, but no pain felt, happy with that

Morning All

anyone been having any problems with MT4 lately. I keep having to download it over the top. Ive tried uninstalling and it doesnt solve the problem. it just sticks for no reason

This GBPUSD is something else, lol.
Consistent crashing - actually a bit dissapointing as I don't get to daytrade much and was hoping for some volatility on my few days off of work, but it just falls and falls making trades quite rare for the methods that I use.

Morning All

anyone been having any problems with MT4 lately. I keep having to download it over the top. Ive tried uninstalling and it doesnt solve the problem. it just sticks for no reason

which broker are you with, Flashy?
My Alpari UK platform is connecting/disconnecting every 2-3 minutes this morning.

which broker are you with, Flashy?
My Alpari UK platform is connecting/disconnecting every 2-3 minutes this morning.

AAAfx. Does it matter which broker you use. Mine keeps on freezing so then I reload over the top and it lasts until i re size a graph and then it freezes again.The brokers says its my pc

I had some funny signals yesterday on FXCM.UK.......reloaded and seemed ok this morning

N