Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

strange forex markets.
NO movement on basic fundamental interest rate data, but some knobhead bureaucrat spews out a bit of hot air and we pop 20-50 pips

I'm banging my head!

Peter

Long Usd/Jpy at 93.76.

Target: 94

Still in this one, despite everything. :LOL:

What a debacle. It's been see-sawing like crazy. For now, I've removed my tp to let it run. If it makes another pitch for 93, I think it's time to close this one.

what a shame looks like some do not like light humour

Hi BP, not sure if your comment was directed at me, I'm all for humour, however, my priority is my trading, and I'm not always on this site, so any delay in my response to your your comments is not my lack of interest, just not my priority. All the best

My youngest is at Uni and my eldest travelling a 300 round journey every other weekend to see her boyfriend soon makes short work of any spare change I have:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Hi BP, not sure if your comment was directed at me, I'm all for humour, however, my priority is my trading, and I'm not always on this site, so any delay in my response to your your comments is not my lack of interest, just not my priority. All the best

My youngest is at Uni and my eldest travelling a 300 round journey every other weekend to see her boyfriend soon makes short work of any spare change I have:rolleyes::D

I understand your priority , just noticed you were logged into thread so reason for humour, 300 miles (ah) must be true love, hope you have given him the once over if he is from my side of the border :cheesy:

Long Usd/Jpy at 93.76.

Target: 94

Still in this one, despite everything. :LOL:

What a debacle. It's been see-sawing like crazy. For now, I've removed my tp to let it run. If it makes another pitch for 93, I think it's time to close this one.

-100. :cry:

I ain't proud of this one at all. I had plenty of opportunities to close at a decent profit, but really wanted to hold out for a big move. And it did happen -- in the opposite direction. I had to make the final call to cut or not, and decided to make it clean.

I'll be rectifying this in the future...