Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

audusd sitting at strong hourly support @1.0380.
Look for it to break support down to about 1.0365-70 and make a quick move back up. Object is to take a small long position then with stop near 1.0360.

1h chart shown

Peter

Attachments

• audusd001.gif
    audusd001.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 102
aud scenario nearly played out but the rebound stopped @ 1.0380 exactly. Still waiting to see if I can get a long position here. Not looking very likely at the moment though.

Peter

Great commentary on your thoughts and trades today Peter.

If it's ok with you I might call a few stock trades one day this week. Afternoons here are really dead for forex. I wont make a habit of it since i don't want to open the floodgates for stock traders. If you'd rather I didn't that's fine.

Peter

If it's ok with you I might call a few stock trades one day this week. Afternoons here are really dead for forex. I wont make a habit of it since i don't want to open the floodgates for stock traders. If you'd rather I didn't that's fine.

Peter

sounds good. At the moment the thread is quiet for calls. We can look again when it picks up.Good luck

Peter

Will they be individual equities or ETF's - do you day trade them from the open?

Will they be individual equities or ETF's - do you day trade them from the open?

I rarely trade stocks or etf's anymore. I'm mostly into forex and E-mini. I'll only post a few trades here and only in the (US) afternoons when forex and this thread are normally quiet. It won't be any regular thing here. I have no intention of diverting this thread into equities trading.

Peter