Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

You'd think right? The market has been advancing at a furious pace can it really keep up like this for another week straight?

More than likely! All I keep hearing about is fresh money coming in that's been on the sidelines for the last few years, certainly seems to be the case.
I'm up for a fight with them though so I favour the Dow/FTSE, I'll also stick my toe into eur/usd if it can find its way back up to 1.37 early in the week, think I've missed the boat though.

Morning.Cant see much around.missed this short on eur/aud overnight. Big sell off from the resistance line on daily chart

Attachments

• 2013-02-04_1122.png
    2013-02-04_1122.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 97
Should be a wild ride this week. Plenty of data coming out all week long on the majors. For tonight AUD housing data & trade balance in 1 hour and the always big daddy of data Rate Decision in 4 hours (if I am still awake!)

Peter

Placing the following order for now
BUY LIMIT audusd 1.0420
STOP 1.0380
TARGET 1.0480
1/2 position

Peter

Short term trend is down. Price is moving off the trend line. Expecting stops to be taken out at 1.3480 before resuming longer term up trend.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd001.gif
    eurusd001.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 96
anyone been on the Euro buys this morning ?.......some nice action selling Yen and USD into it ...

N