Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Fair enough.

I would never in a million years suggest a 'pip' count because not all pips are equal. But for people that follow, or at least try to follow 'the best thread' (there are so many pages per day that one isnt quite sure what is going on). All the live calls are great but I dont see the purpose as the total of your live calls are lost in the many pages produced each day. I could obviously go thru manually and add up each of you but it'd be far easier if you kept your own tally in whatever measure you see fit. Similar to your current analysis of Zulutrade.

It was merely a suggestion that most people are scared of making because all you get back on t2w is some sarky / rude / derogatory comment about 'missing the point' or how idiotic you are.

sure suggestions always welcome,but my main point is that a score updated everyday/week could greatly affect the trader concerned and may make him trade to the thread which has been done many times. I and others use the thread to help with discipline but even now sometimes I am concious of the thread and I should not be. i agree with Neil we do need to put in more charts and explanantions.

Reactions: D70
Just having a pop here. Long ride up today and it just hit 121 and came back down for the 2nd time. Soft target is around 120.75.

Peter

oops, forgot I was going to post more charts :eek:

5m chart shown

Attachments

• eurjpy01.gif
    eurjpy01.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: D70
short audusd 1.0448 stop 1.0455
tight stop. Slight pull back, bounced of down trend line.
5m chart

Peter

Attachments

• audusd02.gif
    audusd02.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 118