Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hi Guys,

Apologies for not posting a trade but what broker do you guys use?

Cheers

We're limited here in the US. I have 2 accounts with FXDD (MT4 and Viking) and an account with TD Ameritrade that I can use for stocks, options, futures, and forex.

Peter

Hi Guys,

Apologies for not posting a trade but what broker do you guys use?

Cheers

Hi Branksome

I have accounts with few of them and tend to use one with the best execution (smallest slips and delays), narrow price deviations and low spreads. Apologies for not specifying.

Anyone short the pound today? I dumped in all my margin at 1.58 on Friday, woke up this morning it took a dive!

I heard from great sources the Euro is about to decline anyone shorting the Euro long against the Franc? Seems like a risky bet to me with a HUGE upside.

We're limited here in the US. I have 2 accounts with FXDD (MT4 and Viking) and an account with TD Ameritrade that I can use for stocks, options, futures, and forex.

Peter

Thanks Peter,

I have an account with Global futures (open e cry) I dont actually trade forex, but trade futures. I would like to deposit more but I'm reluctant due to the fact that my money isnt protected as it would be with an english broker (f.s.a)

Was just curious if I was to make the switch.

On a seperate note, I've enjoyed following this thread as its one of the few honest ones out there!:cheesy:

Anyone short the pound today? I dumped in all my margin at 1.58 on Friday, woke up this morning it took a dive!

I heard from great sources the Euro is about to decline anyone shorting the Euro long against the Franc? Seems like a risky bet to me with a HUGE upside.

Not against the franc, no. There's a possibility the peg could be raised to 1.2500. To risky to short that pair right now.

Peter

Thanks Peter,

I have an account with Global futures (open e cry) I dont actually trade forex, but trade futures. I would like to deposit more but I'm reluctant due to the fact that my money isnt protected as it would be with an english broker (f.s.a)

Was just curious if I was to make the switch.

On a seperate note, I've enjoyed following this thread as its one of the few honest ones out there!:cheesy:

Just a thought....you could try transferring your Global Futures account to a US based branch.

Peter

Open E Cry is owned by Gain Capital.
Global, E, and Gain are all US based firms. IF your money is in the US or on deposit at one of these firms US branches then your money will be protected as well as the FSA firms in the UK.
I'm not sure what you are asking about switching? If you want I can put you in contact with someone at Global Futures who can better answer any questions.

Peter

Global, E, and Gain are all US based firms. IF your money is in the US or on deposit at one of these firms US branches then your money will be protected as well as the FSA firms in the UK.
I'm not sure what you are asking about switching? If you want I can put you in contact with someone at Global Futures who can better answer any questions.

Peter

Switching to a uk based broker (fse regulated).
I just thought that when MF global went wrong a lot of retail traders lost their money?

Its fine for the contact, I have a personal broker at global futures but just like to get an unbiased opinion.

Peter

Hi guys and congratulations for the thread. I monitor almost daily.
Are you posting only forex trades or other instruments as well, p.e. OIl ?

Since the topic is current, can I ask if you have any opinion as of Global, eCry and TD for futures trading ? How they compare ? Any pros and cons ?

Thanks