Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

bad luck Z...I was tempted myself on my thread even earlier than this as I saw a possible top as well......unfortunately train seems to still be rollin north.at the moment anyway

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1300.html#post2031042

That's how top catching is NVP
They tend to fail more often than not - so I risk 1% only on top/bottom catching. Success rate may not be that good, but r/r can make it up for quite a few failed attempts.

PS This one doesn't look promising - can't see divergence or anything else that may stop it from going up, unless there is option expiry/news etc.

Last edited:
That's how top catching is NVP
They tend to fail more often than not - so I risk 1% only on top/bottom catching. Success rate may not be that good, but r/r can make it up for quite a few failed attempts.

PS This one doesn't look promising - can't see divergence or anything else that may stop it from going up, unless there is option expiry/news etc.

fair enough........

I think you may get some action now...........I cant see Dow getting much bigger for a while and that should offer some sells on G/U and E/U

N