Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

reason for aud/jpy,simple long term trendline,sold of the top,great r/r

Attachments

• 2012-12-10_0828.png
    2012-12-10_0828.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 95
morning ------- flash looks like AR is getting more flack today about scanner ----- maybe one day he will have the B-lls to take up your challenge and post some live trades here ---- no doubt you have received todays blog emails Alan's Blog

Heads up tonight.
09-12-2012

Buying coming in on the EURO tonight at these low levels but its EURJPY that is finding most interest.
and then

GOLD latest.
10-12-2012
Gold has started moving up from the lows after finding support. Silver is stronger

What a bucket full of p-ss and sh-it

morning ------- flash looks like AR is getting more flack today about scanner ----- maybe one day he will have the B-lls to take up your challenge and post some live trades here ---- no doubt you have received todays blog emails Alan's Blog

Heads up tonight.
09-12-2012

Buying coming in on the EURO tonight at these low levels but its EURJPY that is finding most interest.
and then

GOLD latest.
10-12-2012
Gold has started moving up from the lows after finding support. Silver is stronger

What a bucket full of p-ss and sh-it

i only get the headed email from him,are you on his thread? he showed his account last week,what did he actually show.Ive lost my log on password and dont think he will give me another one:)