Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I usually have eurusd, eurjpy, audusd, usdchf charts up all day. Occasionally, I will also check gbpusd, gbpjpy

These usually have the best movement, volatility, and spreads for intraday trading. If you are looking for something a little tamer you can try eurgbp, nzdusd.

Peter

Thanks Pete
glad you made it through the hurricane !
I wasn't really looking for volitility. I was thinking there might be correlations to the one currency. If one thinks of ducks flying, one might lead the way up/down ?

thanks - it may go down some more, but I hate when it starts with this up and down bars going nowhere for ages(n)

BTW You like running profits, don't you:)

yep, I let them run until I don't feel like there is any more left, based on feeling really..

I need few good traders in UK to take advantage of Riskfree trade I have spotted. This is not a joke, trade is selling and buying dax at same price at same time at same amount. cantact me on [email protected]
whats the idea of email address if you have something to declare bloody hell let us be the first to know on this thread ( dont be to long though as I am bursting for toilet :whistle:whistling:whistling)

Thanks Pete
glad you made it through the hurricane !
I wasn't really looking for volitility. I was thinking there might be correlations to the one currency. If one thinks of ducks flying, one might lead the way up/down ?

Hi Pat,
I am always very wary of cluttering Flash's thread with other info than trades but he has assured me its fine if its trading related.
I use 3 monitors on one I have the one I am watching eg gbp/usd for all time frames from 1 week to 1 min for entry.
on the other one I have the correlated pairs like gbp/jpy ,gbp/aud etc.
so I can see if its generally strength of sterling or weakness of $ that is moving the price.
On my third monitor I have the other majors and the $ index.
I also have my spreadsheet that alerts me to possible entries audioably on my laptop.
I do post my entries from time to time on my thread but don't always get the time.
attached a screen shot of my setup if its any use and use.

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
Morning, NFP today with rumours driving pricing this morning. Will wait until release of data before placing trades today. Still have gold, will see NFP numbers before exiting as I'd be a gold buyer at this level so makes no sense to be selling.

Stronger ADP yesterday+ elections fuelling speculation of better NFP number, thus the current price action since yesterday afternoon, perfect setup for disappointment? We'll see!!

Good luck today,

if you look at daily EURUSD, it hit 1.2885 area again, which appears to be a strong support. I will probably sell around 1.2880. At the moment, it seems that double-bottom from Mon-Tue didn't work that well in the end.

-20x 2

still like this as a short,these jpy pairs have been a major expense for me lately

With you there Flash,
I have lately been playing the Japanese pairs
A difficult currency, its strength or weakness does not seem uniform across the board.
My gbp/jpy and usd/jpy are just about above the water, my Aussi is keeping me alive

80 handle on eur/gbp has been broken, this could be significant for the euro. I'm now leaning towards shorting any upside swing in EU on release of NFP, so if EU spikes to 12920-40, then I think I'll be shorting, keeping an open mind though.