Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Doesnt it look good when it works like that.it was never more than 5 pips adrift.still got some to pull back from the last couple of weeks. Taken from the top of the line,I also sold this line yesterday but didnt call it,i called the loser instead

Attachments

• 2012-09-19_1808.png
    2012-09-19_1808.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 114
AUDUSD possibly selling off. This is an obvious set up (H&S) which I dont usually take on its own, so have decided to give it a miss.

I have 3 better trades coming up hopefully. Missed a few this week by being too patient...

sorry DG

Heres chart,just a simple pullback to the line as usual,could do with a kick on again

Attachments

• 2012-09-20_1903.png
    2012-09-20_1903.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 88
hi Flash,
Just out of curiosity, why trade CHF/JPY?
Does it throw up more reliable trendline trades?
Or do you use it because it is non-correlated with other pairs you look at?
Which pairs are correlated to Oil and Gold? (USDCAD and AUDUSD??)

hi Flash,
Just out of curiosity, why trade CHF/JPY?
Does it throw up more reliable trendline trades?
Or do you use it because it is non-correlated with other pairs you look at?
Which pairs are correlated to Oil and Gold? (USDCAD and AUDUSD??)

Hi Trendie

I look at about 20 pairs and never generally worry about news. I look at correlation patterns to strengthen what I see,ie if one has broken or reversed then the other may follow. The aud/usd and nzd/usd are correlated with gold and the cad mainly correlates with oil I think, but I rarely worry about such issues,a chart is a chart

Growing inpatient with my NZDJPY short.

Sitting on the fence on whether or not i should pull this prematurely. Only thing stopping me; i`ve got a bad statistic against pulling trades early and it for then to go in my favour.