Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Right, well nightmare week over. Thankfully I didn't take that trade by luck.

All round terrible. Hard when there is nothing tangible to fall back on for reasons why the trading was so distorted. It just makes all that i`ve done this week sound like wild punts! Might be time to scrub up on fundamentals.

All part of trading I guess. I`ll stop clogging up this thread now lol.

Right, well nightmare week over. Thankfully I didn't take that trade by luck.

All round terrible. Hard when there is nothing tangible to fall back on for reasons why the trading was so distorted. It just makes all that i`ve done this week sound like wild punts! Might be time to scrub up on fundamentals.

All part of trading I guess. I`ll stop clogging up this thread now lol.

Scrubbing's great but don't overreact - sometimes trading sucks, no matter what!
Its a bit like the 'final destination' films :LOL: - you're gonna have a losing week sooner or later...you can try and delay it as long as you can but it'll getcha eventually.
Monday brings another week and a clean slate to reboot and kick some more butt...(y)

Scrubbing's great but don't overreact - sometimes trading sucks, no matter what!
Its a bit like the 'final destination' films :LOL: - you're gonna have a losing week sooner or later...you can try and delay it as long as you can but it'll getcha eventually.
Monday brings another week and a clean slate to reboot and kick some more butt...(y)

Meanwhile go out and get pissed and fondle strange women:):eek:

Thanks, looking at 127.102 for target profits.

Just forgotten all about last week and moving on. Convinced fundamentals took over. Today` a good day for setups to be formed as there is no major or influential news.

Something i`ve noticed on the days I trade in conjunction with eco data. (so my statistics are showing me = better strike rate)

Ok so this isnt hindsight but that last trade was not handled properly in reflection so am slightly annoyed from losing out a fair amount as I strongly believe this trade will be falling off to my expected target at least...

Is it my imagination, or have past couple of weeks been dull?
Most days, in the past two weeks or so, I have struggled to make 20 pips.
(european sessions, 8am-4pm)

anyone else, or have my rules deserted just me?

Yup definitely.

I am finding myself waiting forever for my orders to be hit and set ups to unfold and lately there haven't been many.

(maybe this is the "quiet" before the storm of something bigger)

id like to have made 20 pips over the last two weeks.Been very slow and that alone brings its own problems. Totally amazed by recent us markets.used to be that as soon as dow opened there would be some strong activity and moves,just doesnt happen now