Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I think you might be right. I am being gutless!

I tried posting my trading plan video yesterday but it came up as a large youtube box..Is that alright or would you prefer a link as opposed to the actual youtube box?

Utube box is fine,I think,Im no tech expert. Have you looked at jing. All my jing videos just become links and are saved on the thread if that makes sense

short aud/chf at 1.0278 sl 1.0206

The line was clearly broken with a spike down overnight,only for price to return to breakout level.This is often a bad sign but as its been some hours and price hasnt gone back through break out area Its worth a short

taken 1/2 of at +11,rest set at -11, worst case its a freebie. I was expecting more of a reaction along the lines of other pairs.

Im not going to lie if I miss this NZDUSD short, this will make it the 3rd profitable trade (assuming this is the winner) this week i`ve missed out by a few pips....

(advice not welcome):sleep: (having a little `composed` strop)

No trades so far today - USDJPY potentially looking at around 78.46 ish area for short set-up.

Order short USDJPY: 78.500

SL: 78.700
TP: 77.997

Looking at shorting NZDUSD: 0.78739

I`ll call if I enter.

And of course the NZDUSD yesterday which missed my order by 4 points....

(im actually hoping I`ve jumped the gun on the NZDUSD and it has more north movement in it because that would be the worst missed opportunity this week - 2.7 points missed order short )

Incredibly painful - probably more annoying than losing.

would you mind if i give you some advice on how to "fix" things

...........just kidding :cheesy:

Im not going to lie if I miss this NZDUSD short, this will make it the 3rd profitable trade (assuming this is the winner) this week i`ve missed out by a few pips....

(advice not welcome):sleep: (having a little `composed` strop)