Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

moving target to 10212
Actually, seeing as it's late and I want to watch Newsroom on Sky atlantic, I am moving my target further away and going to leave it for the night. I'll either be stopped out the remaining half of my position at BE or wake up to a nice big reward.
New target is 10168.

See you all tomorrow

Actually, seeing as it's late and I want to watch Newsroom on Sky atlantic, I am moving my target further away and going to leave it for the night. I'll either be stopped out the remaining half of my position at BE or wake up to a nice big reward.
New target is 10168.

See you all tomorrow

like your style. I trade identically

it's a nice thread you've started here Lord, sincere traders, making live calls and at the same time helping each other........at least that's what i've seen so far

any interested to buy EURNZD, i'm feeling bullish on 60M

think you've got a low risk entry price.......please share

Attachments

• 2012-07-25_1430.png
    2012-07-25_1430.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 82
+120 tp

*elected to exit a bit earlier, red news coming

great trade why was your target there. My entry would have been there if I was awake. Its a clear pullback to the line. I now need a better price

Attachments

• 2012-07-25_0642.png
    2012-07-25_0642.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 90
Lord, thanks.........the exit was around the red line shown on your chart, but i exited early because red news was coming

great trade why was your target there. My entry would have been there if I was awake. Its a clear pullback to the line. I now need a better price

short aud/chf at 1.0278 sl 1.0206

The line was clearly broken with a spike down overnight,only for price to return to breakout level.This is often a bad sign but as its been some hours and price hasnt gone back through break out area Its worth a short

Attachments

• 2012-07-25_0727.png
    2012-07-25_0727.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 98
GBPJPY 60

got my eye on this for a possible short set-up

.........want to see what happens after/ at red news and see what EURJPY is up to

Attachments

• 2012-07-25_1654.png
    2012-07-25_1654.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 103
some scenarios re Uk Q2 Gdp-prelim due soon re initial knee-jerk market reaction re gbpusd;

worse than -0.2% a sell off
-0.2% possibly a relief rally that it isn't worse ? -or- a sell off beacuse we are stil lin recession
-0.1% or better as above - more likely a relief rally
0% or better particularly if a postive print of +0.1% or better - a rally.

These are the greater probabilities but anything can happen.

G/L

Morning guys. Strange one this morning for me. All my planned entries occured during Asian session. Too late for my entry now.

some scenarios re Uk Q2 Gdp-prelim due soon re initial knee-jerk market reaction re gbpusd;

worse than -0.2% a sell off
-0.2% possibly a relief rally that it isn't worse ? -or- a sell off beacuse we are stil lin recession
-0.1% or better as above - more likely a relief rally
0% or better particularly if a postive print of +0.1% or better - a rally.

These are the greater probabilities but anything can happen.

G/L

Holy F**k.

-0.7%

Cameron, Osbourne et al are dead meat.

This is what i am waiting for.

wow,you,I and Jungles are very similar in approach,we have the same areas but entries are different.I think your gutless waiting for a 15 min candle, Id just jump in and rely on a good R/R ratio to help me in time:)
Great to have you on the thread and Im sure others will appreciate the clarity of what you are showing.

wow,you,I and Jungles are very similar in approach,we have the same areas but entries are different.I think your gutless waiting for a 15 min candle, Id just jump in and rely on a good R/R ratio to help me in time:)
Great to have you on the thread and Im sure others will appreciate the clarity of what you are showing.

I think you might be right. I am being gutless!

I tried posting my trading plan video yesterday but it came up as a large youtube box..Is that alright or would you prefer a link as opposed to the actual youtube box?